Ratio of cement concrete for residential buildings
Cement mortar - correct proportions
The proportions for the production of cement mortar depend on the properties of the mortar.
As a rule, despite the possible variety, use the standard ratios written in the regulations. So the most common proportion is one part of the cement to the three parts of the sand. It should not be forgotten that gravel or crushed stone is also added to such mixtures, and sometimes special additives that affect the technical properties.
And now let's consider what the ratio of sand and cement should look like for different types of structures.
In this case, the first thing you need to focus on is the expected load that will be on the floor. It depends on the requirements for the strength and stability of concrete.
Most often in such cases you will use M150-200 cement.
- If we use Portland cement M500, the proportion of cement to sand will be 1: 3. In the end we can get concrete M200.
- If we take cement of a lower quality, for example PC400, then concrete M150 will be released in the same proportion.
- But if the ratio is 1: 2, then M200.
From this it can be concluded that the better cement is, the more sand can be added to the solution. The quality of the solution itself will not suffer. The main thing is not to forget that cement M500 retains the exclusivity of its qualities for a very short time.
Read more in our article. How much cement do you need on a concrete cube?
If the coating is being made for non-residential buildings, it is better to make a more robust solution, since that is where the load is much higher.
In this case, the ratio of cement and sand is 1: 3 to 1: 6. The proportions are calculated depending on the brand of cement. In some cases, the sand can be replaced with lime mortar. Foundation, endowment
The proportion of 1: 3 is also most often used for founding a company. But in this case there will be more debris, so the proportion can generally be said to be 1: 3: 5.
- Is it a believer to be an atheist?
- What browsers do hackers use
- How does a timetable make sense?
- What is the safest alternative sweetener
- Why are Shakespeare's plays full of clichés
- How do you detoxify your blood system
- Do you like the Green Bay Packers
- What is another name for a ninja
- Is 13 too late to grow
- Are artichokes beneficial for stomach health
- How long does roof plywood last
- Priests also masturbate
- Will analog computing ever become popular again?
- What is magnetic acceleration
- What is flammable kerosene or diesel
- Are GMO plants harmful to the environment
- What's annoying about the Paris climate agreement
- What is the virtue of pacifism
- What is light reflection
- Are gay people welcome in an ethnostat
- Which is the best hacking event 1
- How did Lego become so successful
- What is the advantage of acrylic
- Elvis Presley had black hair, of course