What are earthly joys
Translation of "earthly joys" in English
Documents Business Solutions Conjugation Synonyms Spell check Help and About Us
These examples may contain rude words based on your search result.
These examples may contain slang words based on your search result.
And where this is not in danger, I grant him everything, too earthly joysso that they do not interfere with the spiritual pursuit.
And where there is no danger of this I will grant them everything, even earthly pleasures, if they do not detract from spiritual striving.
Because earthly joys perish, but the eternal glories remain, and it is these alone that are to be desired on earth ...
For earthly pleasures will cease to exist yet eternal glories remain forever, and these alone should be desired on earth ...
This light contains life, memories of love, of home and earthly joys, something that they desperately long for but can no longer get.
It is a light that implies life ... and memory of love and home ... and earthly pleasures... something they desperately desire ... but can't have anymore.
offers for earthly joys of all kinds an almost ideal ambience, with no detail missing from the locksmith's bay with the onion dome to the wooden shutters in red-white-red.
Castle Schloss Sprengenstein, an estate from the fifteenth century, provides a virtually idyllic ambience for earthly pleasures of every kind, with nary a single detail overlooked, from the castle oriel with its onion tower, to the wooden window shutters in red-white-red.
But well-being and wealth, earthly joys and worldly pleasures are always only the means of the opponent, and these you should flee and not enjoy their possession ...
Yet a good lifestyle and affluence, earthly joys and worldly pleasures are only every the adversary's means, and you should avoid these and don't delight in their possession ...
In addition to these death symbols, vanitas paintings sometimes also have musical instruments, wine, books and mirrors as symbols for earthly joys and possessions shown.
In addition to these images of mortality Vanity paintings may include musical instruments, wine, books and mirrors as symbols of worldly pleasures and goods.
Content may not be appropriate. Examples are only used to help you translate the word or phrase you are looking for in different contexts. They are not selected or reviewed by us and may contain inappropriate language or ideas; please report examples that you would like to edit or not display. Tactical or colloquial translations are generally marked in red or orange.No results were found for this meaning.
Results: 7. Exactly: 7. Elapsed time: 28 ms.
Word index: 1-300, 301-600, 601-900
Term index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
Phrase index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
© 2013-2020 Reverso Technologies Inc. All rights reserved.
- You can add faculties
- What did the war in Afghanistan achieve
- How do studios send their films overseas
- Why don't the Brazilians know Portuguese culture?
- Why can't we make concrete with silt
- Why do camels always run towards Mecca?
- How do I unlock my Claro iPhone
- How is an autopsy carried out
- How are we on earth
- What is special about Hollywood films
- What is an EAN number
- What does the expression Fuddy Duddy mean
- Which companies offer jobs in AI ML
- Where can you find creative writing tips
- What are some creative honeymoon places
- How does an output transformer work
- What is Turnitin
- What does Buddhism teach
- Is there a site like thetopten com
- Which is the cleanest fossil fuel 1
- What is circular fashion
- Who is Vo Nguyen Giap in Vietnam
- What is the capital of Uraguay
- What is the equation of body strength
- Do you want to promote your music?
- I never cry what's wrong with me
- Why do you like the Bhagavad Gita
- How can we study consciousness
- What does DRM-free
- Does Hipstamatic have a timer option Why
- What are the top digital marketing institutes
- How do I make a rocket ship
- What is a psychodynamic formulation
- What is the future of dance