What exactly is EndNote
EndNote is a paid reference management program. You can use it to manage your literature, research in specialist databases and library catalogs, work on the content of the literature, collect citations, organize knowledge, draft texts, plan tasks and automatically create bibliographies in different citation styles.
How do you get EndNote?
EndNote function overview
Research with EndNote
The campus license for EndNote ended on September 30, 2020.
The company Alfasoft offers the employees of the TU Darmstadt discounted volume licenses for EndNote: Each user needs his own license and can install it on up to 3 computers (Win and Mac) for personal use. Homeuse is included. The licenses have no expiration date, but when leaving the university, EndNote must be uninstalled from all computers of the respective user. Please send the order for a volume license to [email protected], stating the TU billing address and the email address to which the delivery should be made. The license number MU64886 must be specified.
People who do not work at the TU can purchase individual licenses for EndNote via https://www.endnote.de/. Students pay a reduced price.
As an alternative to EndNote, you can get the reference management programs Zotero (free) and Citavi (limited free version, full version with a campus license).
If you have any questions, please contact [email protected]…
- With EndNote bibliographic data, images, graphics and tables can be edited and provided with keywords and personal notes.
- EndNote inserts references in your texts and can generate bibliographies of various format templates.
- Scientific databases such as Web of Science or Medline and library catalogs can be queried using the EndNote search mask. The search results can be imported into an EndNote database directly or via a web browser using filters.
- Databases that are not available in EndNote can be imported using so-called connection files (see also below: Research with EndNote: Notes).
- The program is available for both Windows and Mac. EndNote files can be transferred from one platform to the other.
- EndNote as a mobile version
- Compatibility with word processing programs:
- The required connection file must be available. If not, it must be downloaded and saved in the appropriate directory (e.g. "C: \ Programs \ EndNoteX \ Connections").
- Then in EndNote File - New a new EndNote database ("Library") created or via File - Open an existing "library" can be opened.
- Under File - Connect or Tools - Connect the required connection file can be selected and a connection to the corresponding database can be established. The hits can be found with Retrieve references can be added directly to the “Library”.
For more detailed information (brochures, training videos and manuals) visit the website of the software provider.
- Why do animals cross roads
- What are the best packing cubes available
- Why do surveys pay so much
- Which agencies buy debt
- How to write a mixture in Japanese
- Why are oranges green in warmer climates
- Is there an essay in the SSC exam?
- Will Narendra Modi compete again from Vadodara
- Are healthy foods overrated
- Why did my skin cyst turn brown
- How is life at NIPER Mohali
- Are modern makeup trends too bellicose
- The seminary replaces the college
- What are 5 historical facts about Morocco
- What is Cisco Jasper
- Are transatlantic flights harmful to the environment
- Why is pipelining difficult
- How does foodspotting work
- How does AirBnb deal with theft
- What can be done with SPSS
- Which MOOCs are offered in India
- How can I forget a guy
- How convince anecdotes
- Somebody write poems about Scifi here
- How exactly is SCiO
- What is claustrophobia
- How can anthropologists ask about a mushroom
- What is your website about
- What does logical atomism say about language?
- Is there an essay for the 12th grade?
- Weigh tall people more
- Selling organic soap is a rewarding hobby
- Narendra Modi performs an illusion of reform
- Believe in women's rights