Is VHF AM or FM
The abbreviation VHF stands for "Very High Frequency", previously also referred to as "ultra-short wave". This means the frequency band between 30 MHz and 300 MHz. In event technology, the 174 MHz - 230 MHz range is of particular interest, above and below there are many civil and military users (marine radio, aeronautical radio, satellites and various paging systems).
At the moment there seems to be a kind of revival in VHF - dwindling spectra in the UHF range and an initial lack of alternatives in the gigahertz range have drawn interest back to the old VHF frequencies. The current legal certainty can be seen as an additional incentive here, because VHF systems with an output of up to 50 mWatt are generally allocated until the end of 2025 according to current case law and can thus be used mobile and without registration - so there is a restriction to the place of use or closed rooms away as well.
But a closer look at the VHF band reveals even more advantages: many of the former troublemakers around the 174 - 230 MHz range have now disappeared or are now giving up the use of these bands. This creates space and transmission security through greater safety distances. In addition, thanks to modern and effective filters, modern technology is able to use the VHF band much more effectively and more densely than it was 30 years ago. Today, therefore, significantly more routes can be accommodated reliably and safely in a significantly smaller spectrum.
- Which band sang the song Incredible
- Where does Dacian Miron come from
- There is salt-free salt
- Why did seafarers have large forearms?
- Are normal notebook papers edible?
- How bad can a headache get
- What are the best shampoos without sulfates
- Can I get stomach flu twice
- Is the tertiary dentin visible on an X-ray?
- How is Amity Noida for IT
- What is your favorite Christian YouTube channel
- What is the difference between aerospace and aviation
- What is the science behind photogenic faces
- Where can I buy obsolete Oakley sunglasses?
- How can I avoid one-sided relationships
- Shorter people feel the heat more
- When will Haley's Comet visit Earth again?
- How do I make Tamils happy
- The 4th change no longer exists
- What should my real career path be
- How is the Aakash Institute in Aurangabad?
- What are the ways to avoid stupidity
- Should ESPN fire Rob Parker
- What are the particles of matter