How do you like the future
"I particularly like that my job is varied."
Alisa Eifler is a budding media designer for digital and print at Henrich Druck + Medien GmbH from Frankfurt am Main.
What's your name and what do you do in your job?
My name is Alisa and I am a digital / print media designer. I work in prepress and am mainly involved in the layout and design of brochures and other print products.
How did you get into your job?
It became clear to me early on that I wanted to do something in the field of design and I found out about possible career paths. Then I made the decision to start training as a media designer and I still don't regret it.
What do you particularly like about your job?
I particularly like that my job is varied and that I always have new projects and tasks to master so that it never gets boring.
What are your career goals?
I would like to continue working in typesetting and layout books or illustrated books. However, I have not yet made a precise decision and I am open and excited about what the future will bring.
In the future, printing will ...
... continue to compete with digital media, but also show significant further development (especially in the area of 3D printing).
- How did Tangerine Florida get its name
- Why are Royal Enfield motorcycles so popular
- The 1938 hurricane was a Category 5
- All homes have cockroaches
- What is it like to try heroin
- How effective is the derma roll
- How do you deal with annoying people
- Are cloud backups safe?
- How can I use the word to
- How do I start selling on Roposo
- Is Kamala Harris overrated
- All countries experience extreme weather
- Which is always cool, but never hot
- What is first aid for a snakebite
- Why are Kinder Surprise Eggs so popular
- How is the reservation supposed to bring equality?
- Everyone is haunted by their past
- The truth always comes out
- How is the Dallas Cowboys team run
- Is it worth taking out a loan
- How do bears get water
- Refined sugar is a toxin
- Is Korg Krome 88 good for composing
- Greetings are always returned in the military