Open and close the system
Change or reset Internet Explorer settings
Use the latest Microsoft recommended browser
Get speed, security, and privacy with Microsoft Edge.
Try it out now
Change settings for Internet Explorer
There are many changes that you can make to customize how you browse Internet Explorer. To view all settings and options, open Internet Explorer on the desktop and select Extras > Internet options.
Reset Internet Explorer Settings
You can reset Internet Explorer settings to the state they were when you first installed Internet Explorer on your PC. This is useful for resolving problems based on settings that were changed after installation. Note that this is irreversible; H. all previous settings for Internet Explorer will be lost after the reset.
Quit all programs and close all windows.
Open Internet Explorer, choose Extras > Internet options.
Select the tab Extended out.
In the dialog box, choose Reset Internet Explorer settings the option Reset to default out.
Are you sure you want to reset all Internet Explorer settings? Choose Reset.
When Internet Explorer settings have been reset to their defaults, select Shut down and then OK. Restart your PC for the changes to take effect.
If Internet Explorer won't open or pages won't load ...
If Internet Explorer won't open or pages won't load, there might be an add-on that is interfering with the process. To determine if the problem is an add-on, you can try the following:
Determine the processor speed.
Choose You start > Settings > System > About out.
Show under Device specificationsSystem type at.
Check the processor speed
For more information, see 32-bit and 64-bit Windows: Frequently Asked Questions.
Based on your processor speed, select the appropriate line of code and copy and paste the code into the Toolbar search fielda.
"C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Internet Explorer \ iexplore.exe" -extoff
"C: \ Program Files \ Internet Explorer \ iexplore.exe" -extoff
Internet Explorer will open and you can find out which add-ons were causing problems. For information about how to manage add-ons in Internet Explorer, see Manage add-ons in Internet Explorer 11.
- What are you worried about European politics?
- Andrew Luck is a quitter
- Can someone sing with language training
- What was your best experience as a dentist
- Golf is viewed as an elite sport
- What is Mac OS X or macOS
- Must be expressed the pressure of a dog
- Which are good quality pants fabrics
- What are the best fictional elementary schools
- How is Fitbit doing these days
- Why did Goku Koenig never revive Kai
- How are AAA video game graphics created
- How does Facebook get money
- What makes human blood black
- How can I get prepaid call details
- Reacts magnesium with magnesium sulfate
- Can debt increase the company's EPS and ROE
- What is the reading error in measurements
- In which anime does Hatsune Miku play the main role
- What do green anole eggs look like
- How is climate change affecting Indian agriculture
- Older people should swim in public pools
- Individuals should get more tax breaks
- How is the Kenyan education