What is Rome in Android 1
MIUI - How to Use the No. 1 Custom ROM from China
Xiaomi Tech was only founded in 2010 and has seen a rapid rise since then. In China, it is already number one for smartphones. Worldwide, this company ranked third behind Samsung and Apple in 2014 with around 60 million smartphones sold.
In addition to the low price, the Android-based ROM MIUI is a guarantee for the success of the devices. The name pulls the three words "Me You I" together. The sixth major version of the custom ROM is now available.
Xiaomi Tech delivers the firmware not only for its own devices, but also for numerous smartphones and tablets from other manufacturers. On the download page you can get an initial overview of whether your hardware is also supported.
Different versions of MIUI
In the first step, you can filter by the manufacturer of your device. As a result, you will receive a list of the supported models. This is divided according to the different versions of MIUI. The latest is MIUI 6 and uses Android 5 as the basis. However, it is not yet widely available for all third-party manufacturers. For many older devices, Xiaomi only offers MIUI V5, which is based on Android 4.4 Kitkat. Many integrated apps are available in both versions, such as the Mi Cloud or the in-house app store. Due to the different Android versions, however, there are also other options for devices with Android 5 support.
Preparations before installation
Before you start installing the ROM, you should create a "Mi Account". This is more conveniently done on your PC than on a smartphone or tablet. To do this, go to the log-in website and register with your email address. In the next step, set a password; no further data is required. After logging in for the first time, you will see the "Control Center" for administering your device.
The Mi account is crucial for the use of other functions such as Mi Cloud or Mi Talk. The “Mi Account” website summarizes the central settings. You can also set a new password there and set various options. If the mail account that you used for registration is not sufficient for you, you can alternatively set a security question "Security Question" or enter a telephone number. In the second case, you will then receive the new password as a short message on your phone.
Instead of a password, you can also use your Facebook account for identification. You manage the resulting authorizations via "Activation Authorization".
- What's your favorite Everclear cocktail
- What are some great white paper examples
- How do teachers teach receptive skills
- Are coding skills required for software tests?
- Why are artists so important
- Do talents occur naturally
- When will native advertising be illegal?
- How do I arm DNA
- What is the development of the operating systems
- What does Desta mean in Amharic
- What are the uses of bloodshed
- What exactly are macronutrients
- How much does a tractor repair cost
- Nuclear fusion produces waste
- Is there a film about Lord Shiva
- Are noodles considered a plastic food
- Telemarketing is taboo in most societies
- Is Gachibowli safe
- Who will be Ash's wife
- Why is my diarrhea light yellow
- What are your favorite VSCO filters
- Sore throats are common with seasonal allergies
- What are amorphous urates
- Why did Michael Jordan play baseball
- Is tennis overrated
- What is a composer in Laravel
- Which country code is 0067
- What is a dust cyclone
- What are the uses of reactive distillation
- What is thread safety in Java
- Are ticks bad for dogs
- Business loans are hard to come by
- What was the significance of Rota's conjecture