Banks will count your change
Examples of the cash calculator
Create permanent link - data protection notice and functionality
When you use the permanent link function, the input data you have entered on this subpage will be stored on our server and made permanently accessible via a special link (the permanent link in the form of a URL Internet address). Show more info.
You will be notified of the permanent link in the web browser immediately after it has been created and should be noted by you or saved in some other way, e.g. as a browser bookmark. If you have a user account and are logged in, the permanent link is automatically assigned to your user account.
The user accountsPremium private and Premium business contain a permanent link management, which you can use to easily call up, change and (even without a delete password) delete saved calculations.
To protect the stored data, the link contains a random cryptic component that is not known to third parties. We will not publish the link; However, you are free to pass on the permanent link to third parties yourself or to publish it.
To later create a permanent link even without a user account Premium To be able to delete it again, you have the option of assigning an optional deletion password that only you know. Without a user account Premium and without specifying a deletion password, permanent links cannot be deleted in order to protect permanent links created by other users from deletion.
Optional delete password:
User with a user accountPremium private or Premium business You can also change your own saved calculations by overwriting the existing permanent link.
With the cash calculator you can count euro coins and euro bills online and free of charge at any time. The cash calculator automatically shows you the individual sums as well as the complete cash amount.
In this way, you can quickly and easily determine the monetary value of a cash balance, from small change from the domestic money box to extensive cash receipts. The cash calculator is just as helpful if you want to put together suitable denominations for a desired amount of cash, for example for change.
The cash calculator offers various input options: On the one hand, you can enter the number of coins and notes directly. Alternatively, the number of pieces increases or decreases by clicking on the plus symbol or minus symbol each in individual steps - very practical for the targeted compilation of precisely fitting denominations. And finally - especially convenient when counting cash - you can also click directly on the images. Here, too, the number of pieces increases by 1 each time.
The cash calculator adds up all entries in real time, directly as they are entered. This means you can keep an eye on your cash holdings, all the individual sums of coins and banknotes and the total at any time. Offsetting is thus ruled out.
If you want to save your result, the cash calculator also offers the option of saving the complete overview of the cash holdings, including all denominations and sums, as a PDF file or printing it out directly.
Select a practical example of the cash calculator on the right.
Read on: How Much Cash is in the Piggy Bank?
- What is the best Gaussian number generator
- What is pappu charu in English?
- Can use Jython Python libraries
- How is corruption viewed as a social crime
- Which animal names start with black
- Jimi Hendrix had chromaesthesia
- Can renewable energies replace nuclear energy?
- What is the formula for Paythgoras
- I'm just not good enough
- How many trains are there in the USA?
- What if Westeros never existed
- Why was Pokemon Sun and Moon bad
- Why are driving plans used
- What language do they speak in Ethiopia
- What is the synonym for moratorium
- What is hypoparathyroidism
- Who is the most underrated person at all?
- Funds the CIA ISIS 1
- What are properties files in Java
- Who is the youngest user on Dribbble
- What makes Allahabad different from other cities
- Is BTS brainwashing our children and millennials
- What do you think of IIN ads
- Which cricket career has Virat Kohli destroyed