How do I bring back physical intimacy
Loss of libido (frigidity)
The problem with treating loss of libido begins with diagnosis. To this day, scientists are still divided on how sexual aversion should be recorded at all. There are different approaches to treating the loss of libido - depending on the cause.
Drugs against loss of libido
Restoring sexual pleasure through a pill, syringe, or suppository sounds tempting. The pharmaceutical industry has also been researching appropriate drugs against loss of libido for many years. However, there is currently no sufficient scientific knowledge about effectiveness and side effects.
Loss of libido: therapy with herbal remedies
Pleasure-enhancing properties are attributed to various plants. For example, the Chinese medicinal plant Schisandra has been an aphrodisiac for thousands of years. Chili is said to stimulate sexual desire, ginger to promote blood circulation and thus ensure more pleasure during sex. In addition, some try homeopathy in the event of a loss of libido. During the menopause, for example, globules should complement conventional medical treatment and be able to alleviate the hormonal changes.
Relaxation methods and exercise dispel stress
If stress is causing you to lose libido, relaxation techniques may help. Examples are autogenic training or progressive muscle relaxation according to Jacobson. "Gentle" types of exercise such as yoga, pilates, tai chi or qigong are also good against stress. When you are more relaxed, the desire often comes back.
Loss of libido: help from the doctor
If you suffer from a loss of libido and relaxation techniques are as unsuccessful as herbal remedies, it is best to see your doctor. For example, a general practitioner can find out if the medication you are taking is causing the sexual aversion to you. He can also determine whether a hormonal imbalance is to blame for the loss of libiod and bring the hormones back into balance. A gynecologist may be able to clarify the cause of pain during sex. He also offers help if you are going through menopause and are suffering from loss of libido.
- Are US citizens really free?
- How tall is Lord Farquaad
- Does vitamin C really do something
- What color goes with gold-red hair dye
- Which power supply unit does the instrumentation engineer recruit through GATE
- What is Middleware Admin Trainee
- Why are governments giving rescue packages
- When does something become an obsession?
- How do software sales partnerships work
- In which store can you find smartwatches?
- Are the Iranians a depressed nation
- What kind of pasta do you like
- If perfection is not possible, why
- Why is the volume pressure required
- Why do hexagons tag
- Why are we submitting a GSTR 3B
- Which artist originally sang Where were you
- What are your favorite nature documentaries
- What are the Daen famous for?
- How many atoms are there in the universe?
- What is the SIRAH force field
- What is your opinion on this question
- Which synergistically benefits email marketing
- Why is social media training important
- What exactly is growing pain
- How does Cognizant hire freshmen
- What credit cards are accepted in Greece
- How many private investigators does Uber
- Who introduced cricket and when
- Self-love brings true happiness
- What is GK Chesterton known for
- What happens to unresolved criminal cases