Did Jesus really walk on this earth?
Average rating: 3.38 of 5 with 50 votes.
Jesus rose from the dead, this is what Christians celebrate at Easter. The grave is empty, according to the Bible. But where did Christ go after his resurrection? There are several theories about this.
Status: April 1st, 2018
Theory 1: What the Bible says about Jesus' whereabouts
In the Gospel of Mark it says: "The tomb was empty." The Bible says only a few words about where Jesus went: The Gospel of Matthew speaks of Mary and Mary Magdalene meeting Jesus. This is also mentioned in the Gospel of John. You can also read there how the risen One comes to them. What Jesus did in the 40 days between Easter and his ascension, nothing has been recorded - just that he ascended to heaven 40 days after his resurrection and is now sitting at God's right hand. At least that is what it says in the Christian creed.
Theory 2: Jesus as a hiking guru in India
Another theory assumes that Jesus survived the crucifixion and ran off to India with Mary Magdalene, where he was ultimately buried. This idea is common among esotericists. And even some Muslims who still guard his alleged grave in Kashmir today believe in it.
Theory 3: The missing corpse
Still other theories assume that Jesus' body has disappeared after all. Either because she was eaten by jackals or because she was secretly buried by his disciples.
- How does chloroform destroy cell membranes
- In what period of time has the technology improved significantly?
- Has hacking ever been used forever?
- What do you call people who vote?
- How do I fog up my windshield?
- Everything in the universe is preserved
- Can a rocket hit the moon
- Is makeup sex good
- What was your first violin concerto
- What is the approach of TCS
- What is RFT in garments
- How do you put on an exfoliator
- What is pause in speech
- Which hybridization is more electronegative
- What is int tan 2 2x dx
- What kind of artwork do you create
- Will a venture capitalist judge us negatively
- What are Joe Biden's greatest achievements
- Do you like or dislike Rajasthani's paintings
- What was the competitive advantage of Apple 2s
- What is an intimate kiss
- Israel still uses shekels
- Where can I learn multithreading in C ++
- What should everyone know about Atlanta