Why is my Barclaycard rejected?
Barclays refuses credit card application without further explanation
Hello Community, Barclays rejected my credit card application with a 08/15 letter without any further explanation. No chance to find out a reason here, not even from the hotline; reference is made to "internal bank" guidelines, which are exactly the same. I would have been very interested in an answer because my finances are perfect. Does anyone have similar, unpleasant experiences?
Yes, it happens. There are usually no reasons.
For example, Vattenfall rejects frequent changers. The forgetful are their customers.
Income below EUR 1,500 net?
Otherwise pull a Schufa.
Thinking is the hardest task there is. That is probably also the reason why so few people are concerned with it. Henry Ford
is a completely new experience, but without a reason or trying to contact us to clarify possible misunderstandings is not possible at all.
it's like rejecting job applications. Discussing time costs money. And the justification can negotiate a complaint for discrimination against the employer. Why, from his point of view, should he do this? Zero advantage for the other side.
Just tick it off.
- What does hoover mean
- Will the Samsung S10 price drop
- Why don't you start blogging
- What is pent up anger
- Why is Hellboy filing down his horns?
- When did the chocolate advent calendars first appear?
- All white meat is healthy
- What are the design patterns in PHP
- How do artists get away with plagiarism
- Which band is better Radiohead or Oasis
- Why do some people dislike Gandhi?
- Are people able to perform multiple tasks efficiently?
- Why don't the Brazilians know Portuguese culture?
- Do corsets actually work
- What is your most memorable bird of life
- Which bikes are best for wheelies?
- How is Manipal University Jaipur doing in 2018
- What are pippin apples
- How would you describe pure consciousness
- Is nitrobenzene more reactive than phenol
- What are the cheapest vegetables
- Online exam software
- What kind of beaver is the most dangerous
- What is Article 370 1 1