What does the acronym GOT stand for
What does "GoT" mean? Definition and explanation of the abbreviation
"GoT" is an abbreviation that has been used a lot in recent years. Don't you know what this abbreviation means? Netzwelt reveals more about the definition, meaning and use of "GoT".
- Definition and meaning
- Explanation and use
The abbreviation "GoT" has become a trend, especially in the past few years, as has "TWD" and "FTWD". What does "GoT" mean and where can you find this abbreviation? Netzwelt explained.
"GoT": definition and meaning
"GoT" is an acronym that means that each letter of the abbreviation represents the first letter of a word. In this case "GoT" stands for "Game Of Thrones ". This is a fantasy drama series that was broadcast from 2011 to 2019 on the US broadcaster HBO and also in Germany on pay TV on Sky Atlantic, on free TV on RTL 2 and on various streaming services such as Sky Ticket or Amazon Video aired. This series was so successful that the final season of 2019 was awarded 12 Emmys.
"GoT": Explanation and Use
Like the series itself, the abbreviation "GoT" became a hype among many series fans. Therefore, this acronym is mainly used in series, in various forums, but also in communication between series fans via WhatsApp or in social media such as Facebook. The trend today is not only to shorten long phrases like "Hold my beer" (HMB) or "Outfit of the Day" (ootd), long series titles are also part of this trend. So the abbreviations for the series "The Big Bang Theory" (TBBT), "How I Met Your Mother" (HIMYM) and many more were included in the parlance.
Even if the series has already come to an end, the story of GoT continues. Some prequels of the epic are already being planned and some have been confirmed. So the abbreviation in "Bloodmoon" (working title) and "Fire and Blood" (working title) will certainly live on.
Do you want to know what other abbreviations mean? In our overview you can find out how you use "Netflix and Chill" and "AMK" on Facebook, Instagram and Co. With our emoji collection, we reveal how you can supplement the abbreviations with suitable emojis.
" Tip:The best VPN providers for more security and data protection
- Can I sell the eBay account I have set up?
- What is MADM in Telecommunications
- Is it possible to learn mathematics by language
- Wuxia damages the audience
- What does Indian society think of atheists?
- Why do some Americans drive big vehicles
- What is the virtue of pacifism
- What is real Americanism
- Can Pakistanis marry people of different religions
- How convince anecdotes
- Can I make ginger tea with Gari
- Who makes a celebrity Wikipedia page
- What's in a bear spray
- Why do babies like me so much
- How could dogs make people sick?
- Where is the best place to manufacture
- Your body can digest quinoa
- Can a psychiatrist become a psychoanalyst
- Bred Neanderthals and humans
- Division by zero is possible
- What is the Freezing Point Depression Method
- Hiring NearBuy UI UX professionals
- What can speed up the metabolism
- How can I get bigger muscles quickly