Should Voelkerball be legal in schools
Dodgeball is a popular game that is often played out of tradition and due to the simple organization. The game idea of shooting the opponent is often criticized from an educational point of view. Also, none of the big sports games have a similar game idea. In spite of this, or precisely because of this, the game lives from a very high level of tension.
It is important that the rules of the game and the play equipment (softball) are selected in such a way that the weaker and fearful students are also integrated into the game.
The intensity of the game can be increased with a second ball.
Lower, intermediate, advanced
1. Basic form / rules of the game
The game is played in two equally sized playing fields divided by a center line. One player per team goes to the sky (behind the baseline of the opposing field). Each team tries to shoot down opposing players from their playing field. Whoever has been hit has to be behind the playing field of the opposing party and from there can also try to "hit" opposing players. If you can catch the ball, you keep your life. The party that first has no more players in the field loses.
- If you are in the sky and shoot an opponent, you can go back into the infield.
- The last player has two (three) lives.
Fig .: Völkerball basic shape
2. Cover dodgeball
Exciting variant of the basic form more ..!
3. Special - cone dodgeball
An exciting variant of the skittles ball ..!
4. Wrong dodgeball
The game begins as it ends with normal dodgeball: everyone is outside and one player is in the inner field. The players in the outer field try to shoot the player in the inner field. Whoever scores a hit may go into the infield. Those hit in the inner field may stay in the field. Slowly the inner fields fill up more and more, it becomes easier and easier to get in, as there are more and more "goals". The team that has no one outside the fastest wins.
5. Panther Ball
Great variant, but only fun if the participants take a certain risk. Panther ball >>>
6. Castle dodgeball
At the castle dodgeball, each team is allowed to build a castle with various devices (mats, boxes, etc.), which serves as cover. Both teams receive the same number of balls. The players of the teams are marked by different playing bands. The aim is to conquer the opposing castle and hit the opposing players. You can move freely in the hall. Players hit must leave the field. The game is over when a team runs out of players.
TOP 25 dodgeball
TOP 25 dodgeball
PDF, 58 pages A5, numerous images, optimized for tablet, smartphone and PC. More info..!
- Is Kubernetes a container
- How can I save from a telegram
- What are the alternatives for AdMob
- Why is Competitive Intelligence and Analysis important
- Does anyone know the global ACCA course
- What makes a fake wedding
- What is robotic bypass surgery
- How can I achieve my purpose
- How secure are the contactless credit cards
- Should I join Zomato?
- Should I upgrade to Windows 10 2
- Is it easy to do SAP SF
- Are restaurant kitchens cleaner than domestic kitchens
- Are black people overrepresented in comedy?
- What is your love in korean
- Technically speaking, coffee is a tea
- Kanatal is a nice place to visit
- Has your husband ever betrayed you
- How does learning go on in the career
- Why is miso soup cloudy
- Which polygons are not quadrilaterals
- Is DJ Eclectico an Illuminati
- Are business plans really necessary in 2019?
- Why does stress affect people so much
- There is a free gift card generator
- How does Russia see North Korea
- How is carbon dioxide handled in nature
- What exactly do insurance companies do
- Is Stefan Molyneux's philosophy narcissistic and sexist
- How do teachers teach receptive skills
- What does prey mean in American English
- Is a zero matrix a diagonal matrix
- Russia and China are good friends