Enforcement is a word
Part of speech: noun, (neuter)Hyphenation:
- Through | assertion | ability, Plural: Assertion | ability
- IPA: [ˈDʊʁçzɛt͡sʊŋsfɛɐ̯ˌmøːɡn̩]
- 1) Ability to get what you want, even against resistance
- Determinative compound, composed of the nouns enforcement and capital, with the joint element-s
- 1) Assertiveness, persuasiveness
- 1) He has a strong one Assertiveness.
- 1) Ultimately, it was her Assertiveness, that led to success.
- 1) “The flag lost its being at this time Assertiveness.“
- Nominative: singular Assertiveness; Plural Assertiveness
- Genitive: singular Assertiveness; Plural Assertiveness
- Dative: singular Assertiveness; Plural Assertiveness
- Accusative: singular Assertiveness; Plural Assertiveness
- English: 1) assertiveness, authority, clout
- Polish: 1) asertywność
- Romanian: 1) asertivitate (Female)
- Spanish: 1) asertividad (Female)
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„More sex, prestige and Assertiveness using the favorite series? Amazon Prime Video and Droga 5 promise just that.“
w & v, October 12, 2018
„Referee Selina Menzel whistles top division games for the men. There is Assertiveness asked.“
Sports show, January 16, 2019
„The new CDU leader announces a general discussion on refugee policy for her party and demands more Assertiveness in the area of migration. This puts her at a certain distance from Chancellor Angela Merkel.“
NZZ Online, January 14, 2019
„It means: who is not Assertiveness is exploited more quickly by colleagues, less respected by the boss and has poorer promotion opportunities.“
The Huffington Post, January 10, 2019
„With his force and his Assertiveness he will enrich our offensive in the second half of the season, 'said sports director Michael Reschke.“
Sport1.de, January 9, 2019
„On a scale from one to five stars, they could categorize such as fairness, punctuality or Assertiveness classify a total of 90,000 teachers already listed in the database.“
RT German, November 22, 2019
„For a surprise at BVB, the SC professionals must, according to Streich, 'more Assertiveness and fair toughness' as, for example, last weekend against Fortuna Düsseldorf (0: 2).“
Sport1.de, February 27, 2020
„Bachelorette candidate Patrick: 'The other men are no competition for me' Iron discipline and Assertiveness Patrick (29) owns like no other.“
RTL, September 23, 2020
„With strength and Assertiveness: This is how the only garbage woman in town works. In addition, a new environmental protection group will meet today and not all Emscherland 2020 plans will be something.“
RuhrNachrichten.de, December 4th, 2019
„Is that still nonchalance or is it already ducking away? Assertiveness, Presence and charisma I am 41 years old and want to change something. I want to learn to hand out.“
Brigitte.de, January 30, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Thesaurus & Synonyms
- Fighting spirit: Willingness to fight / to fight back
Another word (synonym) for assertiveness - Source: OpenThesaurus
Entries from our dictionary that contain "assertiveness":
asertywność: asertywny translations See translations for assertiveness (neuter), See translations for assertiveness (female), See translations for self-assertion (female)
Assertiveness: Assertiveness (German) Part of speech: Declined form Grammatical characteristics: Genitive singular of the noun Assertiveness
poigner: ... the French words poing 'fist', poigne 'strength (in the hands); figuratively: assertiveness; obsolete or casual: hand ‘, pogne‚ casual: hand ‘, poignée ...
Dominance:… IPA: [domiˈnanʦ], plural: [domiˈnanʦn̩] Word meaning / definition: 1) the ability to assert oneself against the weaker.
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Assertiveness" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (23.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Durchsätzeicherung/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "assertiveness" and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Assertiveness (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Implementation | zungs | ver | mö | gens Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Contamination (German) Part of speech: Noun, (feminine) Cases: Nominative: singular search; Majority of infections genitive: ...
Infections (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Durch | seu | chun | gen Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Review (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular review; Plural reviews genitive: singular ...
Perusal (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Durch | sich | ten Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
transparency (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular, transparency; Plural - genitive: singular ...
Piercing (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular Durchstecherei; Plural piercing genitive: ...
Piercings (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Durch | ste | che | rei | en Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Flow through (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular flow; Plural - genitive: singular ...
search (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular search; Majority searches Genitive: ...
Searches (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Durch | search | chun | gen Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Search report (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular search report; Plural ...
- Itchy throats are allergies
- Is Ted Cruz the Zodiac Killer
- What do Martians look like
- Why is oil staining
- Which topic is rated better in UPSC
- How do I overcome shadow functions MBTI
- What kind of visulazation is it
- What's wrong with YouTube making money
- What is a test scenario
- How do I use Google Now properly
- How can I change my lifeline
- Why am I paranoid about narcissists?
- What is the scientific name of Osprey
- There were descendants of the Ikshvaku dynasty
- What are the famous Cantonese rice dishes
- How was life in the 80s
- Who is the 1 streamer on Twitch
- How much is digital data protection worth
- Can American English be saved
- How does bleach taste
- What are your favorite Isley Brothers songs
- Is there a badminton club in Bihar
- What is the economics of industrialization
- What types of epidemiologists are there