Which database does Tally
Synchronization of the Tally database with C # application - C #, sql-server, odbc, erp
I want to create an application to synchronize tally and count to our SQL database. I am currently using for testing purposes.
I have created some customer orders in accordance and I need the entire order with its details out of accordance
Until my research, I only get a few customer order details such as "Voucher Type" .. etc. from the Tally ODBC table. However, only a few details were left blank, even though the associated data is in the correct order. like, ... etc.
Also, I can't find some other order-related data, such as etc.
Can someone suggest or from where I can find this order-related data. I am also not sure whether we cannot access this data because of and any restrictions on accessing these details.
So, please suggest me.
Reply:1 for the answer № 1
Synchronization is the process of replicating data between two or more computers using Tally.ERP 9 in a client-server environment. The data is transferred from the client to the server and vice versa. Tally.ERP 9 provides control over the frequency of synchronization, i. H. Data can be replicated after each transaction or updated at certain intervals.
Configure the server for synchronization
Complete the following steps to configure the server company for synchronization:
Go to Gateway of Tally> F12: Configure> Advanced Configuration
In the Advanced Configuration screen
In the Client / Server Configuration section, click Set the Tally acts as server option to run Tally.ERP 9 as a sync server Enter the required port number (e.g. 9009) in the Port field.
Tab down to the Tally Sync Configuration section:
Set the option Ignore changed voucher type masters to No so that changes to voucher type masters on the client are updated on the server
Set the Enable sync logging option to Yes to generate a log file that contains synced coupons and is stored in the Tally folder.
Set the Truncate previous log before synchronization option to Yes to have the current log file overwrite the previous log file.
Go to the end and hit enter to save the details.
For the above changes to take effect, Tally.ERP 9 will prompt you to restart the application as follows:
Press Enter or select Yes to restart Tally.ERP 9 on the server computer. Tally.ERP 9 will restart and in the information window you can see that it is configured as a sync server as shown below.
Full reference here.
If the data is there and you can't access the sync you are there must be limitation in your version
- How can I improve my boxing skills
- Can the judgment come after the issuance
- What is the moral of the soul
- How does an ATM work 3
- How does astrology connect to one's own personality?
- What celebrities are disappointing in real life
- What is Yonkers New York known for?
- LAX has long lines for TSA
- What is S P Bse sensex
- Which cells contain mitochondria
- Do you think Greta Thunberg is overreacting?
- Artificial sweeteners satisfy the appetite
- Why is the Bible better than Geeta
- What are the most terrifying genetic experiments
- How far has research on ALS progressed?
- What is an SBI Hope Loan
- When are you most hypocritical
- In business, the importance of gymnosperms is
- Is taking advantage of Uber drivers
- How many Smithsonian museums are there
- Can gasoline fumes make you sick
- Why is a healthy diet and exercise not compulsory?
- Where is the ancient city of Alexandria
- What is a never trumper