How can you improve software testing skills
reliable quality assurance
Professional software testing
The BREDEX Quality assurance team is always on one current knowledge. To ensure this, its members regularly take part in national and international conferences and exchange ideas with recognized experts. In this way, we have a team of test consultants who can bring their knowledge and experience to every project.
Our consultants are trained in test methodology, test strategy, agility, various tools, best practices for automation, requirements and communication.
In order to optimally meet specific project requirements, our test consultants select the appropriate procedures and test methods. Result from it tailor-made strategiesthat enable all important information to be passed on to all internal and external stakeholders in a timely and well-founded manner.
A tester integrated in the company supports not only the post-test, but throughout the entire development process. He increases the quality, for example, through his presence in the clarification of requirements and stand-ups of the team or as a valuable sparring partner in development.
In addition, his background knowledge ensures groundbreaking discussions about automation and quick feedback. In addition to specific test activities, his participation offers important coaching and knowledge sharing about quality in the team.
The early and ongoing Involvement of testers and test consultants ensuresfor risk minimization and high customer satisfaction.
Pipeline planning (1 week)
DevOps, Continuous Testing, Continuous Deployment ... Agile teams must regularly provide high-quality and value-adding solutions. In the case of frequent code changes, the quality is continuously measured by build & release pipelines - so that the team can receive information as quickly as possible.
In this consulting assignment, our quality advisor works with your team to set up an initial pipeline or to improve existing pipelines. The BREDEX consultant pays attention to an interaction between process, communication and tools that is tailored to your team in order to always receive up-to-date information about your quality.
- You benefit from our experience in projects with various tool landscapes
- We focus not only on tools, but also on processes and communication (test-driven development, pull requests, reviews, joint code and test activities)
- We develop a pipeline in which pre-production and post-production tests are carried out based on risk
- You sharpen your focus on quick feedback
- individual offer on request
Test automation away from the user interface (3 days)
Many teams only use end-to-end or UI automation. This leads to untreated risks and slowed feedback loops. You can already test many risks at the API or unit level. Our quality advisor evaluates your existing or planned tests in order to provide suggestions for risk treatment on other levels. The consultant also supports you with the example implementation of other test levels in your project.
Our consultant will advise you on test automation strategies, which consist of different levels of tests:
- Unit tests: quick, small tests of the individual functions. They run quickly and inexpensively and provide information about the quality of ongoing development within seconds.
- Integration / Web-API tests: Tests of the interfaces between functions or subsystems. They reduce the risk of problems with the interaction between two correctly functioning parts of the software. These tests run slower than unit tests, but cover other risks.
- UI / end-to-end tests: these tests operate the software in a similar way to a user. You check entire workflows through all subsystems and components. UI tests run even slower than API or unit tests, but they also provide important information about quality.
- Quick outside view for objective support
- Advice from experienced consultants
- Concrete steps and suggestions to improve quality and make it sustainable
- individual offer on request
SOS release help (1 week - 1 month)
Your project is about to be released. And unfortunately the testing came a little short. A quick test phase before software delivery is actually a good idea, isn't it? Not necessarily. Various factors can mean that this phase is shorter or hotter than intended. And we all know: you can't test quality into it. But - with suitable approaches and the right guidance, you can find out the most important information about the quality of the system.
The trick in situations like this is to have a clear focus on actual testing. Automation, planning or time-consuming documentation of tests are not required here. This is exactly where BREDEX Text Consultants use exploratory testing and session-based test management to maximize the hands-on experience with the software to be delivered. In a very short time, the BREDEX consultants enable your team to test effectively and with priority. In addition, they offer support for test execution and the short-term test strategy in the release phase.
- Clarity in the hot phase before the release
- Prioritization of the requirements and attributes to be tested
- Organization of test sessions with the team to receive test results effectively and in a timely manner
- If necessary, several BREDEX testers to increase the number of people in the test phase
- as agreed and required
- individual offer on request
testing software in action
Quality assurance in a project for connected car services
In an agile service team, our test advisor acted as an agile tester and quality consultant for various services in the connected car environment.
In this context, he was responsible for the automated UI tests, API tests and exploratory tests. Mob testing approaches for the API tests also contributed to consolidating the quality concept in several teams.
You can find more references here
- What does gooseberry mean
- Where is the ancient city of Alexandria
- What does it mean to accept life
- What can be viewed as a means of seed dispersal
- The hearing decreases over time
- What are the best shampoos without sulfates
- What is the most popular IBM Cloud product
- How is the fee structure of the IPU
- Why is racism no longer a crime
- Why do people like Amazon
- How is Pakistan increasing its GDP
- Who created Chu Chu TV
- Which is better Walchand or VJTI
- Simon Cowell has a son
- Where can I sell seeds
- Can spoil pure sugar
- Why do people say to break slavery?
- What are the inorganic and organic salts
- What is a sexual relationship
- Do Realtors broke with the owners
- Why do liberals support terrorism
- What are the negative effects of QNET
- What are loose cigarettes
- What does IDM stand for in music