What is explosive flaking
Supervision by Elemer Bölcskey, Karl Deix
Mineral floors - design floors
The use of mineral coverings has become very important in recent years. They are mainly used in representative areas in public buildings, health facilities, in the commercial sector as well as in residential construction. The development was possible due to new cements and additives that now allow thin, customizable mineral layers with large field sizes. The aim of the work is to give an overview of the different types, properties and requirements for applicability.
Moisture behavior of screeds after laying the covering
There are extensive studies on the drying behavior of screeds. These refer exclusively to the period prior to the laying of the floor covering. However, since the damage usually only occurs later, the aim of this work is to examine the moisture and shrinkage behavior after the laying of the covering using the existing test equipment.
Dimensioning of concrete floors in industrial construction
In addition to the payloads, concrete floors are stressed by constraining forces such as shrinkage and temperature changes. Due to new additives such as shrinkage reducers, parameters relating to shrinkage are to be determined and a dimensioning program for concrete floors is to be created.
- What is symbolic constant
- What is the formula of sinx cosx
- CPU v GPU for chess engine
- Why is FileMaker Server so crappy
- Does Flipboard work with an Android app
- What does it mean to kidnap a thread
- Can a narcissistic victim become violent?
- All guys know they are having sex
- Can poems save the world
- How did Michael Myers become Michael Myers
- Is BF3 tetrahedral
- Do you worship Lord Shiva
- Why are you a postmodernist
- What is the difference between snail and clam
- How do Buddhism and Hinduism view women
- What are Ning's chances of success
- How can I accept my own body
- Is VHF AM or FM
- How is bamboo made
- How secure is the 128-bit AES encryption
- Is the Zika virus directed against women and childbirth
- Why am I shocked in life
- What is the neo-Malthusian theory
- Which internships should first-year students do