How do I open missing Outlook emails
End Outlook process
One of the most common ways to get Outlook working again if you don't get any feedback is to terminate the Outlook process via the Task Manager. You can open it by pressing the buttons Ctrl + Old + Dist Press and then on the option "Start Task Manager“Click.
Select under the tab "Processes"Select the appropriate Outlook.exe file and click on"End process". This closes the Outlook program and you can start it again.
Start Outlook in Safe Mode
It can often happen that the countless add-ins cause Outlook problems. To test whether the "no response" message is actually due to this, perform the following steps:
- Press the Windows key () + R.to open the Run window.
- Enter the command "outlook.exe / safe" and confirm your entry with "OK“.
Safe mode starts Outlook without add-ins. If Outlook now runs properly, the problem was with the add-ins. Further command line options and startup parameters can be found in the article "How to use Outlook startup parameters".
To delete the problematic add-ins, do the following:
- Click under the tab "file" on "Options“
- Click under "Add-ins" on "Go to“.
- A new window will open in which you can select the add-ins that are causing problems for your Outlook. Please note that you should not delete add-ins that contain the terms “Microsoft” or “Outlook”!
- Now start Outlook again in normal mode.
The “Outlook Options” window opens.
Deactivate the respective add-ins by removing the corresponding tick in the bar on the left. Then confirm your changes with "OK“.
Save storage space
You still get "no response"? Another cause could be the large amount of memory that Outlook needs to run properly. There are two ways to solve this problem:
- Close all other programs and applications that you are not currently using to free up enough memory for Outlook.
- To counteract the used storage space, you can save your e-mails in several folders (instead of e.g. just in the inbox). This means that Outlook needs less time to load all the e-mails it contains when opening a folder. Another possibility is the archiving of older or completed e-mails. You can find out exactly how this works here: Archiving Outlook e-mails.
With these settings, your Outlook should work properly again.
- How to make a diet sustainable
- Can a mongoose kill a black mamba?
- Can Pakistanis marry people of different religions
- What's stopping people from taking advantage of Fiverr sellers?
- Where can I buy obsolete Oakley sunglasses?
- Why do starlings flock in autumn?
- Can be used square with flutter
- What is Foursquares Pinpoint
- Are college prep schools worth the cost
- How is it in Qatar
- Can I sell the eBay account I have set up?
- Has anyone used Harbortouch POS
- Why is nothing good enough for me?
- Is EMF a force or energy
- Should purchase GoDaddy org
- Why did Machiavelli like Islam and Sharia
- Like SharePoint Online training
- Who is the Best Nutrition Advisor in Ahmedabad
- Like Arunachal Pradesh NIT
- How are redox reactions carried out
- What does one mm of rain mean
- How long does cognitive behavioral therapy last
- Curves can be parallel
- Is Binance Coin a good investment