Can you intercept wireless landline phones
Phones for Microsoft Teams
- 3 minutes to read
- Applies to:
- Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams
Microsoft Teams supports a portfolio of desk phones for users who require a traditional phone experience. This article provides a complete overview of Teams phones and can help you plan, deploy and manage Microsoft Teams phones as part of your Microsoft Phone System solution. This article provides a complete overview of Teams phones and can help in planning, delivering, and managing Microsoft Teams phones as part of your Microsoft Phone System solution.
To deliver a high quality and reliable Microsoft Teams experience on phones, we partner with Yealink, Crestron, Lenovo, Polycom and Audiocodes to develop and certify a broad portfolio of conference room phones and audio equipment. quality and reliable Microsoft Teams experience on phones, we are partnering and actively working with Yealink, Crestron, Lenovo, Polycom, and Audiocodes to develop and certify a wide portfolio of desk phones and conference room audio devices To get the latest and up-to-date information on Teams devices, go to Teams Marketplace.
You must be a Global Administrator, Teams Service Administrator, or Teams to manage phones. For more information about admin roles, see Use Microsoft Teams to manage Teams. For more information about admin roles, see Use Microsoft Teams administrator roles to manage Teams.
Features supported by Teams phones
Teams-certified phones have a broad array of features to help your users do their jobs, Here's a summary of the features available in Teams-certified phones:
- Authentication Smartphones use modern authentication to simplify login and improve security.Authentication Phones use Modern Authentication to simplify signing in and to improve security. Users can sign in by entering their username and password on the phone or by signing in from another device like PC / smartphone.
- Speed dial and call history Users can quickly access their contacts, call history, and voicemail.Speed dial and call history Users have quick access to their contacts, call history, and voicemail. They can easily manage their contacts and speed dial entries directly from their phone.
- Meetings and calls Users can view their schedules and easily join meetings, teams can join with a touch connection.Meetings and calls Users can view their schedules and easily join meetings using Teams' one-touch join.
- Call groups telephone, those participating in call groups can easily manage their availability and accept or reject incoming calls while on hold.Call groups Phone agents who participate in call groups can easily manage their availability and accept or decline incoming calls from the call queue.
- User delegation Executive assistants and administrators can manage their management's phones - intercept incoming calls; Make calls on behalf of the executive; Pick up calls that the manager has placed in a holding room; and monitor if the manager is calling, on hold and so on.User delegation Executive assistants and admins can manage their executives' phones - intercept incoming calls; make calls on behalf of the executive; take over calls that the executive has placed on hold; and monitor whether the executive is on a call, on hold, and so on.
- Hot-shaking off Users can get their contacts, meetings, and other preferences simply by signing in to a phone.Hot desking Users can get their contacts, meetings, and other preferences, just by signing into a phone. When they're done, they can sign out and leave the phone ready for the next user. When they're done, they can sign out and leave the phone ready for the next user.
- Video Telephones with video support allow users to participate in calls and video conferencing just as they would on their computers.Video Phones with video support let users join calls and video conferences just like they were at their computers. Users can keep their privacy by using a phone's camera slider and mute the microphone (if available) privacy by using a phone's camera shutter and microphone mute switch when available.
- Better together Smartphones can be locked and unlocked integrated when they are connected to a 64-bit Teams desktop client with their Windows PC.Better together Phones can lock and unlock in an integrated fashion when connected to their Windows PC running a 64-bit Teams desktop client.
- Accessibility Smartphones have various accessibility features, e.g. B. High contrast text to make it easier for everyone to use.Accessibility Phones have several accessibility features, such as high contrast text, to make it easier for anyone to use them.
- Dynamic and extended E911 support Logged in users who call 911 can see their location on the phone.Dynamic and enhanced E911 support Signed-in users who call 911 will see their location on the phone.
If a phone isn't signed in, or if it doesn't have an Internet connection, 911 calls can't be placed If this happens, a notification is displayed on the phone.
In addition to the above features, you can control what capabilities are available depending on the type of license and phone policy that are assigned to the user signing into the phone. For example, users who sign in to a phone with their personal accounts can access the full range of features such as calls, meetings, voicemail, and so on For example, users who sign into a phone with their personal accounts can access the full range of features - calling, meetings, voicemail, and so on however, you may only have access to a limited range of functions. Call history and meeting schedules may not be preserved, for example to protect user privacy. Accounts assigned a Common Area Phone license that sign into a phone, however, may only get access to a limited range of features; call history and meeting schedules may not be retained, for example, to protect users' privacy.
Teams licenses can be purchased as part of their Microsoft 365 and Office 365 subscriptions. For more information about the licenses required to use Teams phones, see Available Phone System Licenses learn more about the required licenses for using Teams on phones, see available phone system licenses.
For more information about getting Teams, check out How do I get access to Microsoft Teams?
Deploy your phones using Intune
To learn more about how to deploy Teams displays using Intune, see Deploy Teams phones and Teams displays.
Manage your phones
Manage and keep your Teams phones up-to-date using the Microsoft Teams admin center. For more information, see Manage your devices in Teams. For more information , see Manage your devices in Teams.
Upgrade your phones to Teams displays
Microsoft Teams displays are a category of all-in-one dedicated Teams devices that feature an ambient touchscreen and hands-free functionality from Cortana ambient touchscreen and a hands-free experience powered by Cortana. With Teams displays, users can use a microphone, camera, and speakers (or Bluetooth headset) for a reliable calling and meeting experience. Teams displays integrates with users' Windows PCs to bring a companion experience that allows for seamless cross-device interaction
You can upgrade Teams phones in your organization to Teams displays in the Microsoft Teams admin center. This option is only available for phones that are upgraded to Teams This option is available only to phones that support upgrading to Teams displays. For more information, see Upgrade Teams to Teams displays. To learn more, see Upgrade Teams phones to Teams displays.
Teams MarketplaceTeams Marketplace
IP phones certified for Microsoft Teams
- Are cloud backups safe?
- How do carbon and carbon dioxide differ?
- How auspicious are birthstones
- Are opticians in demand
- What about the infrastructure
- Which areas of Marseilles are Jewish?
- Is loyalty a good boy's name
- Who are the best French community managers
- What are some rarely seen tennis skills
- How can I correct my mother's spelling?
- Can a company fully manage a community?
- How can you not have trouble counting calories
- How is the feture based on juice
- Madurai is an old planned city
- How effective is the IP whitelist
- Offer email signature Fiverr
- How does the RBI make guidelines
- What is the formula for Paythgoras
- Should ISRO and DRDO be merged
- Why was the steam train invented
- How do you deal with hangover
- Bathsheba Adulteress or Innocent Victim 1
- Does it really help to talk about your feelings?
- What is your favorite sport?
- What is the Fermi surface
- What are side effects of clopidogrel
- Adderall can cause a shallow affect and voice
- Why doesn't YouTube optimize URLs for SEO?
- How do federal direct loans work
- How do I make fake tweets
- Using cruise control will reduce mileage
- Which websites is your blog available on?
- Really refunds Paytm money
- How to contact Covenant University