Suffering restaurant restaurants under delivery service
Delivery services in Ulm and Neu-Ulm These shops and restaurants offer online shopping or delivery services in Corona times
The corona crisis hits small businesses and local restaurateurs particularly hard. We have compiled a list of shops and restaurants that offer delivery services or online shopping.
Germany in shutdown: In response to the rapidly expanding Corona pandemic the federal government together with the federal states has ordered that many Shops and establishments must remain closed. This hits especially small retailers and restaurateurs hard. To support this, we have called on shops and restaurants on Facebook to get in touch when they Online shopping or delivery services to offer.
Food and beverage suppliers in the Ulm and Neu-Ulm districts
- The specialty business “Good things from here” in Ulm has continued to open under increased security precautions. There is also an online shop and a free delivery service for customers in Ulm and Neu-Ulm. If you live in Ulm or Neu-Ulm, you can choose the shipping method "Delivery in the city of Ulm / Neu-Ulm" and if you order before 2 pm, the delivery will be delivered on the same day by 8 pm.
- The Company "Egle" in Pfaffenhofen offers groceries of all kinds for shipping in their online shop.
- The Ulm whiskey specialist "Whiskey Leaks Ulm" offers a delivery service. You can find the products in the online shop.
- The Lemonade manufacturer "Rosebottel" from Ulm continues to deliver. You can order online.
- The Ulmer Weltladen is still open. However, the opening times have changed and are updated weekly. There is also a delivery service for customers with a customer number.
- In the Kley coffee roastery you can still order coffee. On-line, e-mail: [email protected] or by phone: 0176 28089428. Deliveries are made in the city of Ulm, Blaustein, Herrlingen and Blaubeuren.
- The "Wine bastion" in Ulm is still open, but with different opening times. Monday to Friday from 12 noon to 8 p.m. and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. The sales areas are closed to the public, wine can over Counter sales to be picked up and bought. Anyone who places an order for collection receives 5 percent discount. Orders by email: [email protected], by phone: 0731 66993 and online.
- At "Henosa" in Bellenberg you can buy tea, spices, dried fruits, chocolate nuts and fruits, mustard, honey, pasta and more - all online at www.henosa.de.
- "Portugal Flavor" delivers Portuguese wines to your home (free of charge from a value of 40 euros). Deliveries by parcel service are also possible. Collection by the customer is also possible: Mon-Fri from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Einsteinstraße 35 in Söflingen. Orders possible via: Telephone: 0731/1400790, Mail: [email protected], WhatsApp: 0178/3063672 or on https://www.portugal-flavor.de/kontakt.
- The wine forum in Ulm is closed, but delivers its wines in the city of Ulm and Neu-Ulm itself, deliveries further afield are made via the post office. To order, simply write an email to [email protected] Include your own phone number, the owner Manfred Bohm then advises the customer and discusses the order.
- The Wirtshaus zur Brezel in Ulm offers warm dishes to take away. The inn also wants to offer its guests prepared dishes with brief instructions on how to prepare them. That should create the fresh inn character.
Pick-up services in the district of Ulm and Neu-Ulm
- The Ulm car rental company "Drive By" offers its services free of charge to people in need (e.g. elderly people without relatives). More information is available on Facebook.
- The Company "Highland Motorcycles ”in Bellenberg In addition to its online shop, it offers a free pick-up and delivery service within a radius of 50 kilometers.
Shops for household needs in the Ulm and Neu-Ulm districts
- The "Drogerie Plappert ”in Neu-Ulm offers natural cosmetics, fragrances, body care products and soaps for shipping in the online shop.
- The KMS electronic GmbH in Blaubeuren offers a delivery service for electrical appliances twice a day. In addition, goods ordered in advance can be picked up by phone (07344-8555) or email ([email protected]) by arrangement.
- If you want to disinfect your duvet covers: At Beds Kuhn in Beimerstetten it is possible to clean duvets, pillows, beds, mattress covers, bed springs and clothes. The address: Bahnhofstrasse 7,
89179 Beimerstetten, Germany. The company also offers to collect the bedding from the customer. Telephone number: 07348-6269
- The Ulm hardware dealer Zweygart sells tools in his online shop.
- “Scheurer RaumConcepte” from Ulm delivers some of its furniture for home offices free of charge in Ulm and the surrounding area. The shop can be reached by email at [email protected] and by phone at 0731-920610.
Children's shops in the Ulm and Neu-Ulm districts
- The Ulm store "Baby Allerliebst" has baby, children's and maternity wear in its range. The shop offers a delivery service, contact by email at [email protected] or by phone at 0173-4305557.
- The offers toys, card games and Lego bricks Ulm toy dealer Gänßlen at. As of now, the shop also has a delivery service and advises customers over the phone. The phone number is 0731 62769.
Opticians in the Ulm and Neu-Ulm districts
- “Optik Mersmann” in Ulm maintains an emergency supply (repairs and urgent new products) for all glasses and contact lens wearers in Hafengasse. Please make an appointment by phone (0731-63931) or email ([email protected]). Contact lenses, care products and the finished glasses are sent home at no extra cost.
- The Ulm optician"Bolay & Bolay optics" There is an emergency supply at Platzgasse 15 daily from Monday to Friday 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and Saturday 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. for new products, repairs and questions about contact lenses. over e-mail: [email protected] or phone 0731 63521, Götz Bolay 0179 4713450 and Axel Bolay 0176 30705623 can be contacted beyond these times and Events to be agreed. New adjustments and follow-up checks of contact lenses are unfortunately not possible at the moment. All repairs and finished glasses are also sent home postage paid.
- „Danube Optics ”in Ulm offers glasses and contact lens wearers help online and on site. It is possible to manufacture glasses, repairs and order contact lenses. Deliveries free of charge. The shop is open Monday to Saturday between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. The address: Herdbruckerstrasse 13. The optician can be reached by phone on weekdays from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. and on Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Telephone number: 0731 6023454. Website: www.donau-optik.de.
Bookstores in the Ulm and Neu-Ulm districts
- “Books and Art at the Wengen Church” in Ulm can be reached by phone (0731-966730) and email ([email protected]) from Monday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. There is also an online shop at www.theobuch.de.
- The Ulm "Buchhandlung Kerler" in the Rosengasse can be reached daily from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. by phone (0731-63978) and by e-mail ([email protected]). There is a delivery service for the city of Ulm, goods are delivered nationwide by post.
- The "world of books" in Senden therefore offers a delivery service. The store can be reached daily from 9 a.m. to 6.30 p.m. by phone (07307-955445) or by email ([email protected]), the books you have ordered will then be delivered.
- The Bookstore "Aegis" in Ulm has set up a pick-up station at Herrenkellergasse 9. The shop can also be reached at [email protected] and 0731/64051.
- The Ulm cultural bookstore Jastram, Schuhhausgasse 8, continues to sell books despite Corona. You can order them online or by phone (0731 67137). The employees send the goods by post or bring them directly to the customer. It is also possible to collect the books from the following locations: Groceries Feneberg in Frauenstrasse, health food store Potato in Söflingen or directly in front of the bookstore.
- The Biberach city library enables its customers to access the "Brockhaus" student portal free of charge. The company, known for its encyclopedia, has created a digital learning website for students in grades 5 through 10. The subjects offered: German, English, French, Latin and mathematics. The offer is valid as long as the schools are closed. To use it, you have to enter your registration data for the city library on the Brockhaus website. If you don't have a library card yet: You can apply for one online now. The registration form is available on the website.
Decoration, jewelry and fashion stores in the Ulm and Neu-Ulm districts
- Lingerie and swimwear are included "Secrets Dessous" at the Kornhausplatz in Ulm. Since the shop has to remain closed at the moment, there is an online shop, customers can get advice from owner Bettina Reichhart via video chat.
- The fashion store "Fashion Wave" from Ehingen offers online shopping and delivery services: "Depending on your wishes, we can deliver the goods or send them by post." Photos of clothes and outfits can be found on the Facebook page of Fashion Wave.
- At the Ulm "jug" "Beautiful wood" can still be bought online at www.krug-ulm.de.
- The Ulm jewelry designer Marion Coma renews and polishes old pieces of jewelry. Collection is possible. The phone number is 0173/6642075.
- The Designer Rebecca Wolf produces silver jewelry in her workshop in Ulm. She delivers her goods from the online shop in Ulm and Neu-Ulm
Florists in the district of Ulm and Neu-Ulm
- "Flowers Lutz" in Ehingen one continues to deliver flowers. Orders by phone at 07391-6625 or by email to [email protected]
- The Ulm flower specialist "Vessa Floristik" also offers a delivery service. Telephone number: 0731/389140.
Smoke and shisha shops in the Ulm and Neu-Ulm districts
- The "Shisha Cloud" in Ulm has an online shop and offers a pick-up service. More information at www.shishacloud.de.
- The "ShishAyo Store" in Senden runs an online shop with hookah accessories.
- The E-smoking shop in Ulm runs an online shop and now has a delivery service. The phone number is 0151 6652 4481.
Leisure shops in the district of Ulm and Neu-Ulm
- The "Rock'n Woll" in Söflingen offers its knitted and crocheted goods in the online shop and via delivery service in the "Wollmobil". Please order the Wollmobil by phone (0731-388203) or by email ([email protected]).
- The board game business "Spielespatz" in Ulm offers a delivery service and shipping for games. Orders by email to [email protected]
- "Sport Klamser" in Ulm offers an online shop and a delivery service. The shop can be reached by phone from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on 0731-55 01 63. Customers can also pick up the goods they have ordered themselves.
- “Wool and more” in Langenau now brings the goods directly to the customer, phone: 0157 30791349.
- The specialist shop for music supplies "Reisser" in Ulm sends its products via the online shop. Who something repaired would like to have, should send the instrument, Reisser will then send it back repaired and free of charge.
- The bike shop "Service4bikes" in Unterkirchberg continues to sell its bikes online. Advice is provided by phone: 0173 4929641 and email: [email protected] The Workshop is open, an appointment should be made by phone or email. Then the handover is contactless.
- The stationery and toy store "Butcher" in Langenau offers a delivery service for Langenau City and the surrounding communities. There are pictures of the range on Facebook. Orders by phone at 07345 5330. Delivery times Monday to Saturday from 1 p.m. to 7 p.m., telephone advice Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Animal needs in the district of Ulm and Neu-Ulm
- The dog shop "WuffWuff" in Breitingen near Langenau supplies frozen meat, barf additives, dry food, toys and more. Orders via WhatsApp or call: 0734 09678094 or email: [email protected] The range can be found online.
- The Neu-Ulm online shop for dog accessories, "Lill's Organic Dog Store", delivers, but also offers a drive-in service. The goods ordered in the shop are placed contactlessly in the car or in front of the entrance. The address: Baumgartenstrasse 18, 89231 Neu-Ulm.
Gastronomy in the district of Ulm and Neu-Ulm
- The pizzeria“La Pietra” in Amstetten always offers a delivery service from Wednesday to Sunday from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. In addition, all dishes can be picked up from Wednesday to Sunday (11 a.m. to 2 p.m., 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.). The menu is available at www.la-pietra.de.
- The Italian restaurant "Il Mio" in Neu-Ulm can be found on Lieferando.de and customers can pick up ordered food on site. All information is available at ilmio-neu-ulm.de.
- Also the Italian restaurant “Marco Polo” in Dornstadt offers a delivery and collection service every day until 11 p.m.
- The “Star Kebap” in Neu-Ulm delivers Turkish and Italian dishes daily from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. You can order from Lieferando or call 0731-40388775.
- The “Schmid butcher's shop” in Pfuhl offers a pick-up service: the purchase can be ordered by phone 0731-979900, fax 0731-9799031 or email [email protected] until 5 p.m. the day before and picked up the next day. A delivery service is also offered.
- The restaurant "Maxi Pizza Schnitzel Express" in Neu-Ulm also delivers, orders are accepted under the number 0731-60266377.
- The “Kübar” market parlor in Neu-Ulm offers a pick-up or delivery service for regional foods. Place orders by phone at 0152-03626793.
- The Neu-Ulm "Butcher Gnamm" offers a delivery service as well as a call service (telephone number: 0731-9707340) for order pick-up. You can also order by email ([email protected]), the deadline for ordering is the day before, 3 p.m. Minimum order value 20 euros, only cash payment possible.
- In the Söflinger "Kronenbrauerei" hungry people can pick up food themselves between 11 a.m. and 6 p.m. In cooperation with the burger restaurant "Ronne Bigs" and the "Bermuda Liquor Store", it also offers a triple delivery service with burgers and drinks, every day from 5pm to 11pm, which can be ordered by phone on 0162-5841004.
- At "Kobés" in the Ulm Kapellengasse there are now steaks and burgers to pick up. There is also a delivery service. More information at www.kobesoriginal.com.
- The Ulm "Hotel Löwen" offers a delivery and pick-up service every day from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. in Corona times (from next Monday). Order hotline: 0731-8803120. Further information is available at www.loewen-ulm.com.
- Georgian specialties are available in the "Mimino" in Rammingen. The restaurant offers a delivery and pick-up service on 0172-3818259.
- Burritos and quesadillas deliver that Ulm restaurant "Hungry Turtle", you can order at 0731-14394804.
- The Gasthaus Lamm in Blaubeuren provides lunch for groups. The inn has created a special menu for the Corona period. Orders for the coming week must always be received by 12 noon on Wednesday. Telephone number: 07344 6419. Email: [email protected] Further information: www.fewo-lamm.de
- The Ulm "Burger Brothers" deliver, as the name suggests, burgers and other American specialties. Opening times: daily from 11 a.m. to 2 a.m. You can order under the number 0731/79082950. The menu is available at www.burger-ulm.de
- Pizza and pasta bring that “Ristorante Da Michele” in Senden from Tuesday to Sunday, 5.30 p.m. to 10 p.m., to your home. The telephone number: 07307/921998
- The Food Express Ulm has salads, pizza and XXL sandwiches on offer. The delivery service is open daily from 5 p.m. to 2 a.m. You can find the menu at www.food-Express-ulm.de. Phone: 0731/79087180.
- The ice cream parlor and pizzeria "Europe" in bluestone delivers the food. The pizzeria is open Mondays from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m., Tuesday to Thursday from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. & from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. Friday and Saturday from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. & from 5 p.m. to 11 p.m. On Sundays and public holidays from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. The menu is available at www.europa-blaustein.com. Telephone: 07304/2447
- The pizzeria "La Grazia" in Ulm offers a delivery and pick-up service every day from 2 p.m. to 11 p.m. Telephone: 0731 95087411.
- The cafe "Play Castle" in Bluestone delivers and takes orders that can be picked up. Including cake, regional food, drinks, books and Easter gifts. The card is available at www.spielburg.de and can be ordered by phone: 07304 7061360.
- "Done`s beer garden" stays open. Take-away is available on weekdays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Phone: 0731 81848
- The delivery service "Vabene“Serves Italian dishes in Ulm and Neu-Ulm. Opening times: Monday to Friday 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. Saturday 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. The telephone number: 0731 79060170.
- „Pizza box Ulm“Delivers pizza, pasta and salads. The delivery service is open Monday through Thursday between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. and between 5 p.m. and 10 p.m. On Saturday, the opening time will be extended by 30 minutes, i.e. until 10.30 p.m. On Sunday, Pizzabox delivers from 5 p.m. to 10.30 p.m. Telephone number: 0731/381236 or 0731/381237.
- The Ulm Pizzeria Mommo's in the Frauenstrasse is now delivering its dishes. Payment can be made in cash or via PayPal. Telephone number: 0731/72568520
- "Brauhaus Drei Kannen": Open for self-collectors between 5 p.m. and 10 p.m. Address: Hafenbad 31/1 in Ulm
- The operating catring service of the Neu-Ulm company "Settele" also delivers. Can be ordered under the number 0731/83456.
- The Sports park restaurant in Vöhringen offers their meals between 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. for collection. You can order under the number: 07306/ 4646, Monday is the day off.
- The Ulm ice cream parlor "Dall'asta" has been offering a delivery service since April 4th. Deliveries are made between 11 a.m. and 7 p.m. The phone number to order is: 0731/64200.
- The Italian restaurant "San Remo" near the banks of the Danube in Ulm offers his meals to be picked up. All week from 12 noon to 2 p.m. and from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- The Italian restaurant "With Angelo“In Senden offers and delivers its take-away meals.
- The pub "New world" in the Ulmer Oststadt will be offering their dishes for pick-up from Friday, April 17th. The opening times are as follows: Wednesday to Saturday between 5 and 9 p.m., Sunday between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. and between 4 and 9 p.m.
Support your favorite cinema on hilfdeinemkino.de
- Select your favorite cinema and watch cinema commercials that are usually shown in the opening programs of the cinemas. You can easily support your favorite cinema at www.hilfdeinemkino.de.
- Which New Zealand newspaper should I read?
- What do you mean by intelligent engine
- In which language are cryptocurrencies written?
- Who introduced community sponsored agriculture?
- Uses charcoal grill environment
- Christian science is an oxymoron
- When was the Calibri font first introduced?
- What songs did Elvis sing
- Lightweight rims improve your car's acceleration
- Where can I search for WPC online
- Audio programming in C ++
- What is a dissertation and its advantage
- What is the optimal temperature on earth
- What is markup in web development
- Is Oracle Apps technically better to learn
- Are there ola taxis in Mathura
- Who regulates films
- What are you writing to your crush
- What are the best LED spotlights
- Are covered calls worth writing
- Predictions for Formula 1 2017
- Maui is the largest island in Hawaii
- How is the night life in Pittsburgh, PA
- What's good at Drake University