Who should sign a baby passport
Welcome to the website of the Federal Foreign Office
Who can apply for a child's passport?
For children up to the age of 12 who are German citizens, the responsible diplomatic mission can issue a children's passport instead of a passport. If you are planning a trip to another country, please check whether a child's passport is sufficient for entry into this country.
How long does it take to process a child's passport?
Children's passports are issued directly by the responsible German diplomatic mission abroad, so if the applications are complete and with all the documents and if the child's family name is known, they can usually be issued within a few days.
How long is a children's passport valid?
The validity of the children's passport is six years, but no longer than the age of twelve. A passport must be applied for for children older than 12 years.
I would like to apply for a passport or a children's passport for our underage child. Who has to sign the declaration of consent?
The declaration of consent to issue a passport or to issue a child's passport must be signed by both parents when submitting the application to the responsible German diplomatic mission abroad if both parents have joint custody of the child. The text of the declaration of consent is on the back of the application form for a passport or on the back of the application form for a child's passport. If one of the parents is unable to speak to the diplomatic mission abroad, the signature of the absent parent must be certified on the application form.
In cases in which one parent has sole custody, only that parent has to sign the declaration of consent. In addition, in these cases, sole custody must be proven by submitting a custody order from the competent family court. A mere indication of a separation or the absence of the other parent is not enough.
Your child, for whom you would like to apply for a passport or children's passport, must appear in person to apply. This also applies to toddlers and babies. It is not possible to submit an application by post.
- What does the second moment of the surface mean?
- How do I care for the air compressor
- What is the best music distribution company
- Is Riyadh in the UAE
- What is a full service bar
- What does emotional wreck mean
- How do artists and musicians network
- How to say grandma in Japanese
- Why is the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia such an ugly country
- Is it true that Genrikh Yagoda was Jewish?
- Is life more painful than death
- What is the name of the group of birds
- Sweat whales and dolphins
- How to say taxi in Spanish
- Why hasn't Yelp pushed internationalization more aggressively?
- Your tinnitus is causing insomnia
- How Backwater researches Kerala tourism
- Why are neurotypes immoral
- How did Jyeshta Devi marry Shani Dev
- Facebook uses the semantic data model
- How come we don't see any white racehorses
- Dandruff is a bad thing
- What does DNCE stand for
- What are the advantages of stable coins
- How do most self-made millionaires come into being
- How is petroleum built into IITs
- Was there an Indian rule in Thailand
- Is it wrong that I feel insecure?
- What are the emancipation laws in Michigan
- How many songs usually have a musical
- Naruto is the worst hokage ever
- What are the best shampoos without sulfates
- How much does a tractor repair cost