Who invented cross country running?
New Volvo V60 Cross Country - The family station wagon that can also be adventurous
Zurich - Clear the stage for the new Volvo V60 Cross Country: The Swedish premium manufacturer today presented the Cross Country version of its sporty mid-range Volvo V60 station wagon. The Allroad variant is the youngest member of the completely renewed model range, which impressively underscores the company's transformation process in recent years.
Like its brother V60, which was presented at the beginning of the year, the new Volvo V60 Cross Country embodies the Swedish family station wagon par excellence. At the same time, however, it also cuts a fine figure off the beaten track - a characteristic that has characterized all Volvo Cross Country models since their launch in 1997.
"With the new Volvo V60 Cross Country we are sending our Swedish family station wagon from one natural habitat to the next," explains Håkan Samuelsson, President and CEO of the Volvo Car Group. “We invented the cross country segment over 20 years ago. With this vehicle we are continuing our long tradition of safe, powerful and versatile family vehicles. "
Thanks to the comfort chassis and wheel suspension specially developed for cross country, the ground clearance of the all-road station wagon climbs by 60 millimeters compared to the classic Volvo V60 wagon with standard chassis. Compared to the Volvo V60 with lowered sports suspension, the difference is even 75 millimeters. In conjunction with standard all-wheel drive, a hill descent aid, ESP, curve traction control and a special off-road driving mode, the off-road mobility of the vehicle increases significantly.
Like all models in the Volvo 60s and 90s series, the Volvo V60 Cross Country also benefits from the advantages of the scalable product architecture (SPA), with which numerous innovative safety and infotainment systems move into the vehicle.
“The new Volvo V60 Cross Country is just as improved as any other model in the Volvo 60 and 90 series based on the SPA platform,” said Henrik Green, senior vice president of research and development at Volvo Car Group. "Due to the greater versatility, which is expressed in the higher seating position and ground clearance as well as the dynamic all-wheel drive properties, it is at home both in the city and in the country."
The award-winning Volvo City Safety System with Emergency Brake Assist is standard and helps the driver avoid possible collisions. It is the only system that also recognizes pedestrians, cyclists and wild animals. Series also include run-off road protection, oncoming lane mitigation and other assistance systems with steering assistance. The optional Cross Traffic Alert with emergency braking function significantly increases safety when pulling out of a parking space. The also optional Pilot Assist supports the driver when driving up to 130 km / h through automatic steering, braking and acceleration. With these and other safety systems, the new Volvo V60 Cross Country is one of the safest vehicles on the road.
The Sensus Connect infotainment system is compatible with Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and 4G cellular standard and keeps the occupants connected while driving. Various applications such as vehicle functions, navigation, networked services and apps can be used via the intuitive tablet-style touchscreen.
The new V60 Cross Country will be available as a petrol T5 AWD with 250 PS (184 kW) and with a D4 AWD diesel engine with 190 PS (140 kW). Mild hybrid and plug-in hybrid variants will follow at a later date.
- How is motivation related to the belief system?
- Why doesn't my stove keep up?
- Are janitorial business successful
- Why is goddess Kali Nitih called
- What's your favorite Bollywood song movie
- Are Armenians and Greeks related to Phrygians
- Business loans are hard to come by
- How is the GITA Bhubaneswar Hostel
- Removes the PIP process in Accenture
- Narcissists like to keep pets
- How was the LHC funded
- Which laboratory offers scholarships for international students
- What's your favorite grocery voucher app
- What are amorphous urates
- What is the current problem for wearable technology
- How does a phone camera work
- Did the Nazis feel inspired by Nietzsche?
- Is Brazilian blowout bad for your hair
- What is coding why is it important
- Why not Bitcoin goods
- What would happen if Naruto was real?
- How are the parties at IIT Ropar
- How much chemistry is used in pharmacy
- What do green anole eggs look like
- How does it work to blow your nose
- Are there more dragons in Westeros
- GarageBand is compatible with all Macs
- How was your startup journey
- What are screen protectors made of
- Nauru was a British colony
- Which branch at the IITH will be introduced?
- How do I get more blood donors
- Is it better to use a credit card abroad?