How does Xender
Xender enables mobile file transfer and sharing without data usage
BEIJING, May 23 / PRNewswire / - Data usage is a constant issue for 3G or 4G users around the world. However, thanks to Xender, it is now possible to bypass the mobile operator's data charges. Xender is a popular application for transferring and sharing data that requires no data usage, no internet, and even frees users from USB cables and storage media.
With Xender, users can effortlessly share and transfer photos, music, files and even apps through a hotspot set up by the smartphone. In fact, no further connection is required. Users can also share files between devices with different platforms like Android, iOS or Windows. Xender has no file size restrictions, so users can send large files as well as small ones. Of course, Xender has to be installed on the mobile devices, but that's about it, the app can be used completely free of charge.
How does free data sharing work with Xender? It's very simple: when users connect with their friends, the app doesn't use mobile data, but instead sets up a WiFi hotspot on the device that other devices can join. A direct connection without internet is established between the devices so that no data is used. In addition, this direct connection with WLAN technology is 50 times faster than file transfer via Bluetooth.
Aside from the speed and the fact that there is no data usage, Xender also has other great features such as easy backup or transferring contacts from an old to a new phone. The user interface is intuitive, young and fun. Users can set their own profile photo or give their phone a personal name so that friends can find them more easily. File sharing is a social issue, after all.
In addition to the powerful mobile file transfer features, Xender also has a very cool and useful PC connectivity feature that makes it easy to transfer files to the PC. Users do not need to install any software on their PC. Only via the browser can users connect their phone to a PC, transfer files in both directions and manage the phone via the PC. Of course, it works the same way for the Mac.
Link to the product video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F__iUt-pKcI
Xender is available for Android, iOS and, Windows Phone.
iOS download: http://apple.co/1LiIZZ1 Android download: http://bit.ly/1hPIig3 Windows Phone download: http://bit.ly/1hPIig3
Contact: [email protected]
Inquiries & contact:
CONTACT: David Yuan, + 86-10-8467-2830, [email protected]
- How is Edward Snowden arrested yet?
- Noble people in Thailand have tattoos
- Why do people like surrealist art
- There is pollution from electricity generation
- Will Fallout 4 continue to receive updates
- Why are names of cars so unusual?
- Can single-use medical devices be sterilized?
- Why is Competitive Intelligence and Analysis important
- Atmospheric Science Why is the sky blue
- Who Sells Perfect Keto
- Who won the world championship in 1963
- Which are the ECM verbs
- What is the culture of IBM
- How does a cheetah defend itself?
- Where can I sell my animation content
- What is your rock and roll and why
- What is a detention ship
- Is a coconut tree conifer
- How did James Watt contribute to physics
- What is the 31st spinal nerve
- What is the impact of business growth
- Vishwakarma Lohar is a Brahmin
- Do you think crying is bad?
- Could be a word homogenized
- How can I improve my IELTS
- Bullying is much less common now
- Which animals live in forests in China
- Is purified water pH neutral
- How are the placements in FMS BHU
- Why don't so many people like Boromir
- Do corsets actually work
- Crucify Saudi Arabia people
- Is it possible to have extreme intellect?