Are there bees in Hawaii
Relocating Bees: Here's How It's Done in Hawaii
Jake Mace accompanies his friend Oliver from the AlohaHoneyBees beekeeping in Hawaii with the camera, as he removes a colony of bees from a house and then relocates the bees. In doing so, they come across a bee's nest, the size of which amazes them.
If you're watching the Extreme Honey Bee Removal YouTube video, it's best to start at 8:40 minutes. Oliver has been given the job of relocating a honey bee colony that has moved into a house. In contrast to exterminators, he tries to rescue the peoples alive. When they arrive at the house, the two of them watch bees fly in and out through a hole in the outer wall. Since swarms of bees often move into hollow walls, Oliver first removes the outer cladding with a chisel. However, it turns out that behind the wall there is a hole going further into the ceiling.
- Location of the Sonnenwendjoch
- Queens in the test
- Stick air therapy
Relocating bees: a lot of high-yield work
The hollow wooden ceiling is then sawed open, gradually revealing more and more flat honeycombs. The nest is enormous and has impressive stores of honey. The bees seem to want to vehemently contradict all those who believe that wild bee colonies produce only a limited amount of honey. The people have clearly been living in the blanket for a long time, and Oliver estimates their honey supplies at around 50 kg.
Anyone who has ever scratched a wild mine full of honey from the lid of the hive knows what a mess that means. But Oliver is quite pleased with the sight - even if he has a lot of work ahead of him - because Oliver can sell the honeycombs as natural honeycomb honey at a good price.
He goes to work with the knife. In one day, however, he only manages half the honeycomb. At the end of the first day, these fill five large plastic containers. He has to come back the following day, also to finally relocate the actual bee colony to his apiary.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
With our newsletter you are always up to date.
In our downloadable checklist, you can find out what is currently to be observed and done, clearly and structured filled with specialist information and backgrounds.
With the bee journal you always stay up to date. Beekeepers with many years of professional experience also get their money's worth.
In addition to the specialist information, it is important for us to convey the basics that are of essential importance for beekeeping.
- How do transcription factors bind to DNA
- Which zodiac am i
- Does the Srm University have a swimming pool
- Who Offers Inexpensive WordPress Hosting
- How have airplanes evolved over the course of history
- When will the Abu Dhabi metro be operational?
- Is CO2 lighter than methane
- What's your favorite Star Trek theory
- What is personality intelligent
- Supports LinkedIn GIF ads
- How is audit as a career option
- How is the signal-to-noise ratio calculated
- Boys find pubic hair unattractive in girls
- What ruined an otherwise great show film
- Small amounts of alcohol can cause harm
- How can I trigger more nightmares
- How good is the NIIT University for electrical and electronic equipment
- What is an opiate receptor
- The 1938 hurricane was a Category 5
- Whose biopic is best Dhoni or Sachin
- Is loyalty a good boy's name
- What are robust tests
- How can we achieve sustainability
- What is Yonkers New York known for?