What is the drug Bethanechol used for?
When should Myocholine-Glenwood not be used?
Myocholine-Glenwood must not be used in the presence of manifest asthma or an impending asthma attack; if the urinary tract or gastrointestinal tract is blocked; with diseases of the heart and the cardiovascular system, as well as with severe hypotension (reduced blood pressure) or bradycardia (pulse below 60 beats per minute); in epilepsy or Parkinson's disease; if the thyroid is overactive.
In what circumstances should caution be used when taking Myocholine-Glenwood?
This medicine can impair the ability to react, drive and use tools or machines!
If the bladder sphincter does not open due to hypertension when the bladder muscles contract, the urine may flow back into the renal pelvis. If bacteria are present in the urine, it can lead to reflux infection.
Use in children is not recommended as there is insufficient experience in treating children.
Taking another muscle-stimulating drug at the same time can increase the effect in an undesirable way and negatively affect tolerability.
Inform your doctor or pharmacist if you suffer from other illnesses, have allergies or are taking or applying other medicines (including those you have bought yourself!)!
Can Myocholine-Glenwood be used during pregnancy or breastfeeding?
Myocholine-Glenwood must not be used during pregnancy or while breastfeeding.
- Do you think social media is bad
- A master’s degree in civil engineering is required
- Is Python future proof
- Why aren't video games written in Java
- Photosynthesis is possible in yellow light
- How do I easily achieve a mental flow
- Why do cats stretch
- What are the best recipes with cornmeal
- What is life according to Kant
- Is it worth taking AP courses
- Why the world is so wrong
- Which song is sad and yet full of energy
- Who is the youngest billionaire
- Do dogs have a brain
- How is Bujus Gre Coching
- Why wasn't Edwin Hubble awarded a Nobel Prize?
- Are natural monopolies legal
- What are professional soft skills
- Who are Emperor Palpatine's parents
- Why are Android phones getting bigger and bigger?
- How do I get smooth, glowing skin
- What is a conductor and an insulator
- What are some aluminum-free deodorants
- How does one become a murderer