What is target sale on the stock exchange
Basic knowledge options: The bracket order
A bracket order is accompanied by two further orders.
So there are three interrelated orders.
The first order is, for example, a buy order with a limit (trading order: limit) or without a limit (trading order: market). If this is executed, the two accompanying orders are placed on the exchange immediately afterwards.
One of them is a sell order with a limit above the buy price. This sell order ensures that a profit previously determined by the trader is realized immediately.
The second order is a stop loss order (stop sell with limit). This order sells the position instantly if a predetermined rate
is fallen below. This serves to limit the loss. If one of the two accompanying orders is executed, the other is canceled immediately.
A share has the last traded price of 35.30 euros. You want to buy with a "limit order" at a maximum price of EUR 35.00.
Then you want to sell at a profit of 38.00 euros, but at the same time limit the possible loss if the price falls below 34.00 euros.
You place an order on the stock exchange with a buy limit of 35.00 euros and a bracket order that sells either at 38.00 euros with a profit or at 34.00 euros to limit losses
ding order: bracket and its suitability for options
The high leverage of options often results in an enormous range of fluctuations in prices. It's not uncommon for an option to jump 10% or more in a matter of seconds.
A “bracket” trading order is therefore only partially suitable for options. It makes sense to put the target sale on the stock exchange immediately.
One option costs 5.70 euros. You want to buy this for 5.50 euros. Then you want to sell them for 11.00 euros, i.e. according to the Option Advisor's 100% target sale strategy.
You can enter this order as a bracket order.
You place a buy order with the limit of 5.50 euros on the exchange and, as a bracket order, the sale with + 100% profit, i.e. 11.00 euros. However, you delete the sell order to limit losses and only leave the 100% target sell order on the exchange.
The combination of three becomes a combination of two. As soon as your buy order has been executed, your target sell order is on the market with + 100% profit.
Conclusion on the bracket order
The “Bracket” trading order is ideally suited for options, as shown above (as a combination of two). You can buy with a limit and then you will immediately have your order to realize profits on the market.
I advise using the bracket order as a combination of two for options if you want to exit with a fixed limit as a profit.
No correction: This is how the small investors gamble on the rally! Friday is a witch's discount, so it is a big expiry. Until then, the courses can still be shaken up properly! > read more
- How can we deploy ACM quickly
- What attraction does boudoir photography have
- What is Article 370 1 1
- What is Salesforce Cloud Computing
- What is functional organization in project management
- What color goes with gold-red hair dye
- What courses do NID and NIFT offer
- What are the treatments for herpes
- Makes a lemur a good pet
- What's the best business for jobs
- How many paid users does zoho
- How is education in Benin
- How can I get bigger muscles quickly
- Physics knows all physical laws
- What is a dust cyclone
- What do you dislike about your beard
- How can i be your student
- Do you want to open an account in Zerodha
- What surprised you most about the move
- What was unusual about your day
- What is circumcision?
- Who is the most beautiful Indian girl
- Why are the piano keys called keys?
- Why do people hate group houses
- Why does Russia buy and hoard gold
- Broken promises could lead to trust problems
- Is EVERYONE good for grade 9
- Should America tax energy use
- Where did you find out about intraday trading
- Which makes a doctor look very unprofessional
- Is voltage important in power banks
- What problems does a newborn baby bring with it
- Can you write down Kim Seokjin fanfics
- Should I buy LYFT Stock