What are some wine cellar features available
Practical wine apps
Wine apps: Vinophile helpers on the smartphone
Finding the right wine is usually not that easy. However, it becomes particularly difficult when the selection is huge and there is no sommelier nearby. Fortunately, there are now some wine apps that can make your life easier. But which apps are there and how can you benefit from them?
Vivino - remember fine drops with the help of the huge database
Vivino definitely stands out among the wine apps. More than 37 million users have long trusted the little helper on their smartphone. In particular, the versatility of the app helps Vivino achieve this status. Among other things, there are more than nine million wines in the extensive wine library. Thanks to this database, you can display a lot of information about the wine of your choice within a few seconds. All you have to do is scan the label with your smartphone. So if you like a wine particularly good at a wine tasting, you can search for it in the app, save it for yourself and even rate it.
Which wine goes well with the meal?
It is not uncommon for it to be extremely difficult to find the ideal wine to go with. The Wines & Grape Varieties app can help here. Among the wine apps, it represents a rare combination of wine lexicon and guide. On the one hand, wines & amp; Grape varieties the opportunity to expand your knowledge of wines. In this way you can find out how different types of wine differ from each other or what the tannin content is all about. In addition, the extensive database shows you which wine goes with which meal if you wish.
Wine apps can also be very helpful in other functions. With the help of the wine trainer you can test and improve your knowledge on the subject. There are around 1,400 questions available to you in three different levels of difficulty.
Keep an eye on your own inventory through wine apps
Many wine lovers don't just buy good wine on demand. Rather, they create an assortment of wines over time, which is then stored in the cellar, for example. To keep an overview here too, Kellermeister is a very useful helper among the wine apps. Thanks to the cellar master, you can always check which wines you still have in stock and provide them with information on prices or storage times. The reminder function is also very nice, as it always informs you when you should start drinking your stored wines.
Personal advice apart from wine apps
You can find personal advice online not only in the form of wine apps, but also in our 9Wine online shop. With us you will find personally tasted wines that are selected according to our own high quality criteria and offer the perfect price-enjoyment ratio.
You might also be interested in these blog posts:
Photo credits: Igor Miske (Unsplash)
- Where can you find online learners
- What is the valence of hydrogen carbonate
- Can track Google Analytics mobile apps
- English is widely spoken in Finland
- How do Wall Street investors invest
- What kind of oxide is water
- Is the DJI Phantom 3 Standard waterproof
- Happy birthday messages
- What diseases can be transmitted through vomiting
- How is multithreading different in Java
- What is the theory of polarization
- Siamese cats are sociable companion cats
- Does a bank change affect your balance?
- What is gene regulation
- Do you watch the Fox News or CNN
- When was New York the worst?
- What can orange peel be used for?
- What does the BorgWarner company sell
- What does the name Diane mean
- How can I easily transcribe a video
- How to buy TikTok coins
- Is Area 51 in every Fallout game
- How often do restaurants reuse cooking oils
- Are dolphins as smart as primates