How would I make bizarre pop art
Invite the famous Pop Art artists to your home!
What is pop art?
The Pop Art movement was born in Great Britain in the mid-1950s; this new style turned into one of the most popular art movements over the years. It is seen as a rebellion against pompous abstract expressionism by separating certain objects from their original context and combining them with other atypical objects in order to bring about a completely new understanding of the material. The various visual aspects of mass communication - television, magazines and comics - serve as inspiration for Pop Art artists. Through this concept, the artists emphasize the return of material reality to our everyday life. The colorful and splendid illustrations bring about a new way of thinking, because they focus on an indisputable reality that has apparently long been forgotten: everyone will have their 15 minutes of fame! But what happens when these are over?
Pop Art Artist - Andy Warhol as the main representative of the Pop Art movement
Andy Warhol quickly earned the nickname thanks to his emblematic masterpieces of Pop Art culture the pope (or king) of pop art and became the main representative of the Pop Art movement in the USA in the early 1960s. Numerous celebrities, various protagonists from film and television and typical American products of consumer society inspired the artist to his works.
The rousing power of his pictures created a completely new art of perception and perception of art; Although his illustrations were severely criticized at the time, they still arouse our interest today and encourage our abstract thinking. Here are our TOP 3 of his world-famous works of art:
- His auto portrait is part of a world-famous series of portraits that he created about a year before his death. The five works of art differ only in their colored designs - red, green, blue, purple and yellow make up the palette of his portrait series. The depiction of the already tired sculptor with the unique wig is seen as a real symbol of popular art of the 20th century!
Pop Art Artist - Andy Warhol and his car portraits in different colors
- Warhol's series of Campbell soup cans consists of 32 different paintings - one each for the 32 different soups that the company had on offer at the time. It was this masterpiece that made the Pop Art movement the leading art movement in the United States in the mid-20th century. The technique used for the illustration and the commercial chakarter of the illustrations initially triggered strong outrage and open accusations against the philosophy of Pop Art. The ensuing discussions about the nature and ethics of works of this kind made Andy Warhol the most famous Pop Art artist of all time!
Pop Art Artist -Campbell soup cans symbolize the basic idea of Pop Art art
- When Merilyn Monroe died in August 1962, Warhol created his greatest masterpiece in the following weeks - 50 depictions of the actress, all based on one of her photos from the film Niagara (1953). On the left, 25 of the images are in bright, bright colors, while the other half of the images on the right is colored in black and white and is characterized by the fading effect common in art. According to numerous researchers, this strong color contrast symbolizes the film star's contradicting morals. This representation was made by the British daily newspaperThe Guardianproclaimed the third most influential work of art in modern popular art of all time.
Pop Art Artist - Warhol's most famous masterpiece
Pop Art design in your home
Nowadays, Pop Art is one of the most popular art movements, and Pop Art exhibitions are enjoying quite a lot of viewing interest around the globe. However, this art movement can also be incorporated into the interior design, so that these multi-colored and unusual works create a pleasant atmosphere and give your home a touch of extravagance. The colorful motifs can not only be hung on the wall in the form of a picture, but can also be introduced through different textile patterns as upholstery, pillowcases, carpets or even bed linen. Be brave when it comes to furnishing your home, break the boundaries of conventional design and create your own tasteful retreat!
Invite the most famous Pop Art artists and their masterpieces to your home!
Put the accent of your interior design on a colorful Pop Art masterpiece with a strong message
Do the Pop Art artists deserve a place in your home?
Just follow our tips and enjoy the result afterwards
Pop Art artists and their innovative ideas will attract everyone's attention
Would you design your living room this way?
Pop Art Design - With the appropriate colors you create a sensational look
Our pop art design ideas
Pop Art Artist - Hang Warhol's famous Mickey Mouse in the living room
Create an artistic feel and make everyone jealous of your personal lifestyle
The kitchen can easily be transformed into a Pop Art masterpiece ...
... or even the toilet!
The next pictures are a few ideas for Pop Art wall decals and other accessories
Pop Art Artist - a Pop Art style cafe
Below is your chance to admire some of the most interesting and emblematic works of Pop Art!
We'll start with Warhol's Mickey Mouse
- Thinking doesn't seem like work for some
- What is the full form of IMAP
- Why have Nokia phones in Android
- Why don't the Brazilians know Portuguese culture?
- Is the bike allowed on the Yamuna Expressway
- How can I reach CSTM from Bandra
- What is going to replace Google
- Terrorists would kill us
- Increasing the RAM improves the performance in laptops
- Removes reverse osmosis cadmium
- What is DJ Pauly Ds Vermoegen
- What is the largest breed of hamsters
- Why do people say to break slavery?
- How is kerosene made
- There were descendants of the Ikshvaku dynasty
- How do I unlock my Amazon account
- Why are remote computers never started?
- Fortnite's popularity dies
- What are the benefits of Ashokarishta
- Who sang the song Blueberry Hill in 1960
- How is the air pressure calculated
- Muji Japanese branded products are durable
- In which programming language is programming carried out faster?
- How can you learn things