Can I send an Airtel transfer?
Send money quickly and reliably from almost anywhere in the world with Western Union
Use our handy app to send money, 24/7.
Download our app now for free.
Would you like to send money immediately?
Send online right here with a few clicks!Send money online
Transfer fees1 from € 0.90
When you send money with our app, you can choose how you want it to arrive:
Send money easily with our app
Send money whenever you want in a matter of minutes **, check transfer fees ** and exchange rates in advance, easily track your transfer and save time on recurring transfers - all with Western Union® App.
Track your money transfers at a glance
Use our app to see exactly where your money is and receive a message when your recipient receives it.
Download our app now for free.
Send money worldwide
Send money quickly and reliably to over 200 countries and areas worldwide.
Pay as you wish.
Send money to a bank account, mobile wallet2 or a sales location3.
Reliable money transfer for more than 150 years.
Reward yourself with My WU®
Save transfer fees with the My WU customer program.Register now
Enjoy benefits for members
Earn points with every transfer and use your rewards.Redeem now
- 1 Western Union also makes money from currency exchange. When choosing a money transfer provider, compare transfer fees and exchange rates. Fees, exchange rates, and taxes may vary by brand, channel, or location based on a variety of factors. Fees and exchange rates are subject to change without notice.
- 2 Due to certain circumstances in individual transactions, e.g. For example, the amount sent, the country of destination, currency availability, legal requirements, identification requirements, location opening times, different time zones, or the selection of delayed options, there may be delays or the unavailability of services. For mobile transactions, the amount is credited to the account linked to the recipient's mobile phone number via the recipient's mobile wallet. Additional third party fees may apply, including SMS fees or overdraft fees. The availability of the amount is subject to the terms of the service chosen. In addition, additional restrictions may apply. Please see Terms and Conditions for more details.
- 3 Check the location search on WU.com for the availability of country and location.
- What will the pain of death be
- When is fear a good thing?
- Cystic fibrosis is always fatal
- Is it difficult to become an online professor?
- Putin is smarter than Obama
- Laughing dogs
- When did you start masturbating 1
- How does mindfulness work
- How does quantum computers affect cryptology?
- Why is Amul a cooperative
- What are great films made from terrible books
- Root 3 X 1 is a polynomial
- What is FDD
- Why are people against FOSTA
- Better an aviation or astronautics career
- Which essential oils can help with gas
- Is GNOME a web browser
- What about marriage
- Is considered a disease
- How does adderall compare to MDMA
- Why dog is your favorite pet
- How was DPT orthopedic
- Why is the Sambhar lake salty
- Why didn't Google buy Skype