How does Uber work in Ghana
Ghana has had two administrative levels since the early 1990s: on the one hand there is the nation state and its subordinate regional administrations, on the other hand there is the level of the districts with their communal structures.
In practice, local governments suffer from problems: it is often unclear what exactly they should pay. In addition, the staff is not sufficiently qualified to provide the expected services. After all, there is a lack of money, especially for the social infrastructure, because the funds from financial equalization are insufficient.
KfW financed projects to support decentralization and the districts fills this funding gap. It is supported by Germany through KfW together with Switzerland and the Ghanaian government. Additional funds will flow to the 254 districts in the country for investments that are considered to be particularly important by the community. It is checked annually whether the districts meet defined minimum requirements. Additional funding is only granted to districts that perform satisfactorily.
In this way, the project contributes to positive competition between the district administrations. Due to the decentralized approach, local priorities and needs in particular are taken into account. In addition, a national education and training program for all employees of the district administrations is funded.
In addition, KfW also supports Ghana in two other areas that are of great importance for the political and economic development of Ghana. The cooperation with the Ghanaian Court of Auditors aims to improve the accounting of the Ghanaian administration. And the cooperation with the Ghanaian tax authorities leads to an improvement in the tax system, both in terms of the traceability of tax collection and in terms of increasing tax revenue
Project information governance (PDF, 200 KB, non-accessible)
- An O negative can easily get HIV
- All Leo Privacy functions are free
- How is your stay in Pune
- Is Goku stronger than the highest quay
- What was the platform of the Nazi parties
- Where did the Buddha end his journey?
- Is VMware better than VirtualBox
- When do you really long for some time to yourself?
- Does reincarnation make sense logically?
- Hollywood stars still choose wrong names
- What is the most expensive plane
- What is meant by EIGRP and OSPF
- Why did Babak Nivi leave AngelList
- Is the Philips shaver good
- What is the future of digital twinning
- How long is the film Wonder
- Actually destroys nepotism in Hollywood
- How does gunpowder smell?
- How dangerous is barbiturates over doses
- How do I stay slim without moving
- Like many symphonies, Beethoven composed
- Where's Remix OS for Cell Phones
- Which area code is 81
- What thing hurt your heart in life