Refined sugar is a toxin
Sugar has another problem
A disadvantage of sugar that should not be underestimated is its high potential for addiction. Yes, sugar is definitely addicting and therefore it is not that easy to drastically reduce your sugar consumption. However, if you want to get out of your sugar addiction, we have a few good tips for you. This is also where you can find the explanation of why the sugar is addicting.
So what to do
Make a decision! It is YOUR body and YOUR life. If you decide to live a life without sugar, always read the list of ingredients on the labels of your food in order to track down the hidden sugar in cream cheese, ready-made soup, sausage and breakfast cereal.
Brown sugar is also to be avoided
Incidentally, so-called brown sugar, beet or cane sugar is no better for your health than white sugar. Brown sugar is often just white sugar with added coloring and other chemicals.
Stay vigilant - it's worth it! Very soon you will begin to feel the positive effects of a sugar-free life.
Look for alternatives
During the conversion phase, you can use alternative sweeteners, such as Use e.g. coconut blossom sugar, xylitol, molasses, yacon or stevia. If you have a craving for sweets, simply grab fresh fruit or drink a fruit smoothie.
Almond milk, prepared with or without fruit, is a very healthy and extremely delicious alternative. Here you will find an overview of the best sugar substitutes.
You can also test the fantastic effect of bitter substances, which can reduce the cravings for sweet dishes. This will quickly minimize your consumption of sweetened foods. You can find detailed information on the tips mentioned here:
* You can find natural and healthy sugar alternatives here at this link.
* This article contains advertising. Our website contains affiliate links (* mark), i.e. references to partner companies, e.g. to the Amazon website. If a reader clicks on an affiliate link and subsequently on a product from our partner company, we may receive a small commission. This means that we cover part of the costs we have for the operation and maintenance of our website and can continue to keep the website free of charge for our readers.
Your donation helps us
If you enjoyed this article, we would appreciate a small contribution to our work! Donate now with Paypal.
Distance training to become a holistic nutritionist
Are you interested in what's in our food and want to know how nutrients and vital substances affect the body? Do you want a healthy life for yourself, your family and fellow human beings? Nutritionists are popular - but the holistic aspect that is needed for sustainable health is often forgotten when giving advice. At the Academy of Naturopathy, you will get to know the connections between lifestyle and diet as well as physical and psychological well-being.
That educates interested people like you in around 16 months to become a holistic nutritionist out.
Is this article worth reading?
Share this article
- Industry report of the sugar industry
- Refined Sugar - The cutest of all poisons
Notice on health issues
This information is passed to the best of my knowledge and belief. They are intended exclusively for those interested and for further training and are in no way to be understood as diagnostic or therapeutic instructions. We do not assume any liability for damages of any kind, which arise directly or indirectly from the use of the information. If you suspect illness, please consult your doctor or alternative practitioner
Subscribe to Newsletter
Exciting information about health and nutrition
1x per month
Login Successful. You will shortly receive a confirmation at the specified email address.
With your registration you allow the regular sending of the newsletter and accept the data protection regulations.
HEALTH CENTER © 2021 Neosmart Consulting AG. All rights reserved.
- What's the strangest thing about tornadoes
- What are my rights as a European
- What is Meghalaya's dress
- What is the future of Miami
- Who invented the webcam?
- A distorted 808 can damage your ears
- Has a hurricane ever been destroyed?
- Why is cytochrome P450 a beautiful enzyme
- Can the pseudoscience serve a useful purpose?
- Offer email signature Fiverr
- What are the best terminals for Mac
- How does a wish work
- Why is the present important 1
- Why is methodology important to social science
- How good are Forever Living products
- Should I upgrade to Windows 10 2
- Was one of the Ramones doing well?
- What should everyone know about Atlanta
- What are some cognitive excess design patterns
- Does your doctor read your heart correctly
- How do you say bridge in Bengali
- Does the broken heart ever connect Why?
- How can I accept my own body
- Is there a vacuum in the universe