How did you lie to yourself
Are you lying to yourself How honest are you with yourself
How honest are you with yourself Have you ever lied to yourself? We don't even notice many of these everyday lies, because we are often not aware that we are lying to ourselves. We try to excuse ourselves or blame others when problems arise in our comfort zone. So what are the real problems that prevent you from acting and how do you identify them. To the great surprise, the magic answer here is: acceptance! You just have to accept things as they are. No ifs and buts. When pain and suffering come up in your mind, you have to accept them for what they are. As something that comes and as something that goes away. Nothing is eternal and everything is perishable. Acceptance helps us to see things objectively again and only then can we discover the truth behind the lies.
I would be happy if you share your thoughts on this episode with me on Instagram or Facebook at @malwellofficial or in the comments on YouTube.
Take a look at my brand new book Noble Stille - the art of living to build your mental strength and your future the way you want. You can find the book here:
https://www.amazon.de/Edle-Stille-Die-Kunst-Leben/dp/3751906630/ref=sr_1_1?__mk_de_DE=%C3%85M%C3%85%C5%BD%C3%95%C3%91&dchild = 1 & keywords = niclas + nadebusch & qid = 1617454361 & sr = 8-1
Have a nice week,
Noble silence - the art of living. Click here for the book:
In my YouTube channel you will certainly also find the topic that concerns you at the moment in order to lead a successful, happy and fulfilled life: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIhbQU9V2HAKmF2zVWuJ7oA
THE ART TO LIVE
A new episode every Tuesday.
inspired by: Tony Robbins Tobias Beck Dirk Kreuter christian bischoff Gedankentanken Slatco Sterzenbach
Let us stay in touch:
- Why is Konark called the Black Pagoda
- How do older German men treat women
- What is my GSTIN number
- In Final Fantasy VII, what is Aeris' job
- What is PERT
- What jobs do millionaires have
- Why should the army be apolitical?
- What is the science behind sleep paralysis
- What is a good alternative to Nuclino
- Have you ever attended a seance
- Should we buy a cheap computer
- Increasing the RAM improves the performance in laptops
- Who was the first jazz singer
- What's the best umami recipe
- How can I think in terms of business
- When did piercings become popular?
- How does an output transformer work
- Has a doctor misjudged you?
- When are the IIMs degrees awarded?
- What are the rights that everyone deserves
- What are recessive traits
- All types of salsa are considered Mexican
- What should I use for mouse bait
- Is cow's milk insulinogenic