What is the best way to serve a milk steak?
Steak with milk may not be everyone's favorite combination, but it sure does taste delicious when served with a thick milk sauce and mushrooms. Check out the article below if you want to learn more about such delicious dishes.
Milk steak originates from American culture and has gained great popularity around the world due to its unique taste. For those of you who are wondering what this is, it's the flavored milk sauce that is absorbed by the steak cooked in it. This results in a unique blend of two opposing flavors that is extremely fragrant and aromatic. It is a very occasional dish that is not often prepared in households. But when cooked, the aroma of the milk sauce and the roasted steak is unbearable to control. While it may take some time for the meat to cook in the sauce, once it's done you don't want to wait for it to be served. Below are some delicious recipes.
↑ Delicious recipes to choose from
There are many ways to prepare this dish, and it can vary from region to region. Some recipes may have cooked steak in a milk sauce or some may have poured the sauce over it. You can also prepare many combinations of ingredients such as vegetables and dressings on the served dish for a completely different taste. Find some interesting recipes and try one that you like.
- Steak, 4 cubes
- Milk, 1 cup
- All-purpose flour, 1 cup
- Eggs (lightly beaten) 2
- Lard, ¼ cup
- Ground black pepper, 1¾ tsp.
- Salt, ½ tsp.
DirectionsSeason with a pinch of salt and black peppermeat and set aside for about half an hour. Then take a dish, mix the flour and pepper and coat the pieces of meat with the flour one by one. Dip them in a bowl of beaten eggs and coat them with flour again. In a large, heavy pan, heat the lard over a medium flame and fry the steaks for 4 to 5 minutes on each side until golden brown.
Remove and set aside, in the same pan take oil and sprinkle 2 tbsp. Flour in it. Let the flour turn a little brown, then scrape it off and add it to the bowl with the milk. Stir this mixture well until the batter becomes smooth in texture. Gradually whisk the milk and cook for 3 to 4 minutes until it thickens. Add salt and pepper. The sauce should be very aromatic. Then you can either add the steaks to the sauce or pour the milk sauce over it.
↑ With mushrooms
- Boneless beef steak, 1 pound.
- Fresh mushrooms, (sliced) 1 cup
- Non-fat skimmed milk, ¾ cup
- Onion, (finely chopped) ¼ cup
- Olive oil or cooking oil, 1 tbsp.
- Dried basil, (crushed) ¼ tsp.
- Dried thyme (crushed) ¼ tsp.
- Carrot, (finely chopped) ¼ cup
- Corn starch, 2 tsp.
- Pepper, ⅛ tsp.
- Salt, ¼ tsp.
DirectionsPlace the steaks on an unheated skillet and saute 3 inches away from the heat for about 8 minutes. Turn the sides of the meat and cook evenly on both sides. It should be golden brown. In a sauce pan, cook the mushrooms, carrots, and onions in hot oil until they are all tender and cooked. Then add salt, thyme, basil and pepper. Stir well to mix the taste. In a small bowl, add the cornstarch and milk, then add this mixture to the mushroom pan. Cook it until the sauce thickens. Serve over the steak pieces in a serving plate with mushrooms on the side.
These recipes can be served with steamed rice or Italian bread. French fries and grilled vegetables can be served as a side dish.
- What are the advantages of stable coins
- What exercises will help relax your pelvic floor
- What river floods in London
- How to write publishable qualitative research
- What are some Criminally Underused Words
- Why is it called operation amplifier
- Why doesn't Instagram have mute
- What are the best photos depicting the war
- Does Hipstamatic have a timer option Why
- What is the solution for the following
- How do I invest money in Cairo
- Which song gives you the thrill
- What does prejudice against religion mean?
- What caused the social justice movement
- What does this tweet mean
- Where did you first meet your husband
- Biologically, what does female beauty mean
- When did Poland join the European Union?
- How are redox reactions carried out
- What exactly happens in Oculus
- Got justice to OJ
- Where is the ego
- How does it work at L T.
- What does a Gabonese viper look like