What does Infosys expect from freshmen
The Information Systems (IS) module is recommended to all students of the Bachelor's degree in Computer Science in the first semester when they start their studies in the summer semester. It consists of a lecture and an exercise. The module descriptions, links to organizational details of the event in the summer semester 2021 and information on how to register can be found in the following paragraphs.
(As of March 30, 2021) Instead of the lecture - due to the corona pandemic - videos are provided via Moodle. During the otherwise weekly lecture slot (Wednesday, from 4:15 p.m.), Prof. Teubner is available for questions in a video conference. Details, including dial-in information, can be found in Moodle before the semester begins.
Wednesday, 4:15 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. (online, access data see Moodle)
In the module descriptions you will find information on the structure of the course (elements e.g. lecture, exercise), on the content, the competences imparted, the prerequisites for participation, study achievements (as a rule, you have to complete a study achievement during the lecture period in order to be able to take the module examination )
Bachelor courses in computer science and applied computer science
Computer science in the bachelor's degree programs for teachers
Links to the event
Registration for the lecture
When you have activated your UniAccount, read on under "Registration in the LSF". If you have problems activating your UniAccount, please read on under "Registering without UniAccount". There is a separate registration for the exercises.
Registration in the LSF
Go to the entry in the online course catalog LSF:
You see this page:
Follow the link "This event has a Moodle workroom". Please use the self-enrollment in the Moodle work room. You can also find information on the lecturer's website as a hyperlink.
Register without UniAccount
Please try again to activate your UniAccount. If you have enrolled at very short notice, your UniAccount may not yet be activated. Please use the following registration script to give the lecturer your email address in particular. Select the IS link. The lecturer can then send you the most important information.
- Is Kamala Harris overrated
- Where should I stay for Coachella 2019
- Is a zero matrix a diagonal matrix
- Is reality six-dimensional
- What is a compiler toolchain
- What is the central teaching of Buddhism
- Where can adults learn to play the guitar
- What do you think about car finance
- Gone with the wind is worth reading
- How does someone know they have schizophrenia?
- What is a Class E crime in Missouri
- What is 6 7 17 5
- Who are the best musicians who have become actors?
- How tall is Millie Bobby Brown
- MixPanel versus CleverTap
- Why are the Welsh famous for singing?
- What are some other music examples
- Is Zelda Link's mother
- What is a special coloring in microscopy
- Who needs photography
- How much chemistry is used in pharmacy
- Aphrodite died
- Is atheism common in Uruguay
- What is the best url shortener