Why don't the countries buy each other out
Solidarity in times of corona: this is how the EU countries help each other
The coronavirus outbreak affects all countries. The EU and its member states are determined to fight the pandemic together. Mutual support does not only come in the form of donations of basic medical equipment such as protective masks and ventilators. The countries also take in seriously ill patients from other parts of the EU and help each other retrieve EU citizens stranded abroad.
Everyone gets involved. While France donated masks and Germany delivered medical equipment to Italy, Austria treats intensive care patients from France and Italy. The Czech Republic donated protective suits to Italy and Spain.
The countries are pooling resources to bring citizens back from abroad. Thousands of Union citizens have been brought back home since the Covid-19 outbreak began. Every third passenger was not a citizen of the EU country that organized the return flight. Many more flights are planned.
The EU is funding research into treatment methods and a vaccine, organizing the joint procurement of essential equipment and providing EU countries with 37 billion euros to fight the virus. And many more measures are being taken.
- Do you think the Joker loves Batman
- Why do dealers have no trainers
- Which chromosome is HLA B27 on
- Which business is better cosmetics or supplements
- Adam Sandler was influenced by Pauly Shore
- Who has experienced a medical miracle
- How can bacteria be called
- Who is President Obama's favorite actor
- What are business papers
- Wuxia damages the audience
- How can I travel more
- What is a restriction
- How do you recognize great software developers?
- Where is methionine in the body
- Objectivity is possible in philosophy
- How can I get my Union citizenship
- What is a therapist job in depth
- If I am useless, then I am worthless
- Which is more acidic phenol or methanol
- Why is Radiohead so different
- Which animal names start with black
- Madurai is an old planned city
- How much do private music teachers earn
- Can be loyal to Trump