How many representatives does Wyoming have
In the 2012 elections, not only Obama will have to answer for his policies. The Republicans also have a lot to lose from their blockade policy.
Andrew B. Denison
Ph. D., born 1962; Director of Transatlantic Networks, Pleiserhohner Strasse 93, 53639 Koenigswinter; in autumn 2011 four-month research stay in Laramie, Wyoming. [email protected]
introductionWyoming is a Republican stronghold. It doesn't get more republican than in this deserted state of the high prairie, the barren Rocky Mountains and the stiff cowboy hats. Nowhere else did such a large proportion of the population vote for Republican presidential candidate John McCain in 2008 (65 percent). In no other state have so many citizens own a weapon (60 percent). The messages of the stickers on the large ones are accordingly pickup truckswho - often with a gun in the back window - are on the streets of Wyoming: "Barack Hussein Obama: Clear and Present Danger!" or "I Love My Country, I Fear My Government" or "The Government Puts Thieves in Jail. It Doesn't Like the Competition". The state is on a high, cold level in the middle of nowhere. The 563,000 people who live there are spread over an area that corresponds to about four fifths of the area of Germany. Wyoming has few inhabitants, but has an above-average influence per capita in Washington. The ranchers and railroad workers, miners and oil field workers, truck drivers and wind mast builders (and everyone else) are represented in the US capital by two senators and one representative. And in the presidential election on November 6, 2012, Wyoming has three electors, one for every 187,000 citizens. The democratically governed California, on the other hand, has 676,000 citizens (37.2 million inhabitants, 55 electors) for every elector.
Opinion polls also show that the US's small towns and rural areas are overwhelmingly Republican; Cities and large cities, on the other hand, are predominantly democratic.  Accordingly, it is not surprising that the poor countries of the south, the Great Plains and the Rocky Mountains, whose inhabitants largely live in small towns or on farms and ranches, are traditionally more republican. It follows that the votes of many US Republican citizens de facto carry more weight.
- Which is the best hacking event 1
- Was one of the Ramones doing well?
- Why are referees called referees
- What do publishers have against ad blockers
- Why did the Romans attack Israel?
- How did your childhood affect your parents?
- What are interesting facts about software patents
- Is alcohol kosher for Passover
- How much was the pre-sale of Ethereum
- How do I test AngularJS applications
- Scientists own their research
- What kind of apps are the most profitable
- What is Rome in Android 1
- Why shouldn't we buy Ford cars?
- Is acetone bad for your skin?
- What are determinants of organizational design
- Recording delay in Logic Pro X.
- Why do people seldom dress up anymore
- What are the best GetApp alternatives
- Better an aviation or astronautics career
- Can you see France currency in Switzerland
- How do people work without integrity
- What is LIC Jeevan Labh
- Which fish tastes like swordfish?