Do you love who you are with
50 relationship questionsHoney, I have to ask you something ...
It's not about the laundry done or whether the trash has already been taken out that a relationship needs to thrive.
Questions for couples need to go deeper and be personal. But above all should Relationship issues bring a couple into conversation on a regular basis.
Because if communication falls by the wayside, it is not uncommon for love to dry up soon. With these 50 relationship questions you get to know each other really well - again and again. Have fun answering!
Are you bored? Here you will find 40 erotic questions for couples.
50 relationship questions every couple should ask of each other:
1. Are there things or characteristics about me that make you feel insecure?
2. Have I ever hurt you without realizing it?
3. What do you think is our greatest common strength?
4. And what is our greatest common weakness?
5. Is there a couple that you envy of their relationship?
6. Are there things that have repeatedly led to arguments or difficulties in your previous relationships?
7. Are there things or topics that you cannot fully trust me about?
8. Do you believe in great love?
9. In your opinion, can there be eternal fidelity?
10. Why do you think the divorce rate is so much higher today than it was before?
11. Are there characteristics and aspects of you that you do not like at all?
12. Why do you think we fell in love of all people?
13. Do you dare to trust me with all of your sexual dreams?
14. What are your sexual desires and dreams?
15. Is there anything in our relationship that makes you feel bad or even afraid?
Read also: Every couple knows these problems
16. Do you think a couple should share everything? Or does everyone need some kind of privacy?
17. Do you feel neglected or even unloved by me every now and then?
18. Do I touch you too much? Or maybe too little?
19. Is there a topic that you don't like to talk to me about?
20. Which qualities do you love most about me?
21. Which characteristics bother you about me?
22. Do you have goals that you absolutely want to achieve in your life?
23. How did you perceive your parents' relationship? Did you do something particularly wrong or right?
24. What can we learn from each other?
25. Are there things that you are uncompromising about?
Short interruption: Maybe it's time for a declaration of love without words?
Without words: romantic gestures for confessions of love
You don't have to say it to say it. These romantic confessions of love show that you love someone. We have 10 ideas for cute gestures.
The most beautiful confessions of love do not live through words, but through deeds and gestures. With these ideas you show your sweetheart how much you love him without saying the three big words out loud.
Image: shironosov / iStock
Gallery: Linda Freutel
26. Where are you vulnerable?
27. Is there anything you'd like me to help you with?
28. Which three keywords would you use to describe yourself and which words would you use to describe me?
29. Have you ever been embarrassed?
30. Do you think that arguments always have to mean something bad in a relationship? Or can you emerge stronger from it?
Also read: This is how you solve your relationship dispute fairly
31. Do you dare to speak to me honestly about loyalty?
32. Have I changed from your perspective during our relationship?
33. If a fairy godmother could grant us a common wish, what would it be?
34. Is there anything that you cannot forgive?
35. Is there anything that could bring us even closer together?
36. In your opinion, what can be done to save a relationship from everyday life and keep it exciting?
Also read: 10 tips for more variety in bed
37. Can you say that you are completely happy? Or what do you lack for complete happiness?
38. What was the best moment for you in our relationship?
39. Do you feel misunderstood by me every now and then?
40. How important is sex in a relationship?
41. Do relationships work that don't have sex (anymore)?
42. Have I ever been a stranger to you?
43. What should we do or what should we do if we cannot come to an agreement after a dispute?
44. In your opinion, does it always make sense for couples to live together?
Are you ready to move in? Do the test!
45. Is there anything in our time together that you regret?
46. Do you think marriage is part of a committed relationship? Or is it also possible without a marriage certificate?
47. What changes through marriage?
48. From your point of view, is quarreling normal in a relationship? And if so, to what extent?
Also read: You should get rid of these bad habits
49. Is there a couple who are your absolute anti-role models for a working relationship? What is it doing wrong?
50. How do you know when a relationship is over?
Cover picture: Pexels / Vladimir Kudinov
- Kanatal is a nice place to visit
- Why do plants or trees use sunlight?
- When will Tibet be part of India?
- What is Everdry Waterproofing made of
- Is a 1900 m house
- Upwork Plus costs money
- Is mathematics derived from the abstract Platonic reality
- Should I tattoo anarchy
- What is the NYT Magazines 1619 project
- What is the cheapest vacation in Maldives
- Are high frequency noise dangerous
- What is a speech of presentation
- What little habits made you feel confident
- Where can I recycle hangers?
- Russia has just effectively annexed Syria
- Who is the best NBN provider
- How to clean indoor plants
- Which technology is the best CBTC or DTO
- Why is St. Augustine of Hippo important
- What is CWEI
- What does Fujoshi
- What are the darkest secrets of the oceans
- How is the Aakash Institute in Aurangabad?
- Do financial analysts work in teams Why