What does bharat mean
Part of speech: proper noun,Transcription / transcription:
- 1) India
- Armenian: Հնդկաստան (hand chestnut)
- Basque: India
- German: 1) India
- English: India
Entries from our dictionary containing "भारत":
India: ... (Bhārat) Dzongkha: 1) རྒྱ་ གར་ Bihari: 1) भारत (Bhārat) Bislama: 1) အိန္ဒိယနိုင်ငံ ...
Republic of India:… 1) Union indienne Gudscharati: 1) ભારત ગણરાજ્ય Hindi: 1) भारत गणराज्य (Bhārat Ganarājya) Norwegian: 1) ...
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"भारत" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (23.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/ भारत /
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "भारत" and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
मत् (Sanskrit) part of speech: declined form transcription / transcription: IAST: mat grammatical features: ablative singular ...
मनुष्य (Hindi) Part of speech: noun Romanization / transcription: Romanization here Word meaning / definition: 1) Human ...
मम (Sanskrit) part of speech: declined form transcription / transcription: IAST: mama grammatical features: genitive singular ...
मया (Sanskrit) part of speech: declined form transcription / transcription: IAST: mayā grammatical features: instrumental ...
मयि (Sanskrit) part of speech: declined form transcription / transcription: IAST: mayi grammatical features: locative singular ...
मह्यम् (Sanskrit) part of speech: declined form transcription / transcription: IAST: mahyam grammatical features: dative singular ...
मा (Sanskrit) part of speech: declined form transcription / transcription: IAST: mā grammatical features: enclitic: ...
माँ (Hindi) part of speech: noun, (feminine) word meaning / definition: 1) mother transliteration / transcription: mām ...
मातृ (Sanskrit) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Romanization / transcription: IAST: mātṛ Pronunciation / stress:, […],…
- How do you measure their reading speed
- Is Apple still interested in Beats 1
- Will Airbnb travelers take over a travel agency?
- What Are The Cheapest Acne Treatments
- What do you think about women's sports
- Why did the Ada language become extinct
- Why is hydrogen similar to alkali metals
- Why not wear a bra
- Reports all arrests to NCIC
- Canadians learn Spanish
- Have bullies reasons for bullying others
- Have you ever regretted having a boyfriend
- What is the full story of Undertale
- What is cylindrical wavefront
- What is the Italian version of cheers
- What is the best alternative to propertyware
- Monodevelop is available in freebsd
- What are the safe apps to earn
- Are intentional communities prone to failure
- Why are hippos violent
- Why are heart muscles restless
- How did you get into the family
- How can I feel invincible
- Why did Machiavelli like Islam and Sharia
- How big should a master bathroom be
- Grocare drugs have any side effects
- Can we divide atoms
- Who can override a power of attorney?
- How harmful is a glass of wine
- What is the phenomenon of mechanical resonance
- Why is deforestation affecting global warming
- What does high-performance bomb
- What software is used for SEO