What is my ship
TUI Cruises Mein Schiff
All good things come in seven
Varied routes, exciting travel destinations and unlimited hospitality on the sea - these are the things that TUI Cruises' growing fleet has in common. Each of the ships is unique. The new Mein Schiff 1 was followed by the new Mein Schiff 2 in January 2019. However, the old Mein Schiff 2 will remain for lovers, because it will continue to cross the oceans under the new name Mein Schiff Herz. Even more beautiful, even sportier, even better - fall in love all over again.
Feeling good down to the last detail
On TUI Cruises' ships, it is the details that ensure that your holiday on board feels very special: a freshly starched bed sheet, the smell of the wood on the wide railing on which fragrant coffee is served, the islands of relaxation with a clear view the sea and your own hammock on the veranda. You enjoy the freedom and the many retreats on board, for example in the view bar with an unobstructed view of the sea. Relaxation with a view - what more could you want?
Families, events and entertainment
You determine the daily rhythm yourself, TUI Cruises provides the ideas: whether sporty on a quad excursion or relaxing in the sauna with an unobstructed view of the sea, whether creative in a cooking class or inquisitive on a wine tasting - your own head decides on the holiday. Great things are on the program for your children: exciting games, experiments and age-appropriate knowledge transfer.
Your day of wellbeing on board
Start the day with a steaming espresso from the cabin's own Nespresso machine on your balcony. After a hearty breakfast, relax by the pool with a book. You will have lunch at GOSCH Sylt and as soon as your children have disappeared back to the Kids Club, you will have time for a massage, yoga session or a stroll on the ship. In the main restaurant Atlantik, an excellent 5-course menu awaits you in the evening. After the evening show in the theater, enjoy a cocktail at the pool party or shake off the dance floor in the dance bar or Himmel & Meer lounge. And on the way to the cabin, you can have a bedtime snack in the Cliff 24 grill or the day-night bistro.
The Premium All Inclusive concept offers you more services than you expect and more transparency for your travel budget. Enjoy the extensive premium all-inclusive offer on your cruise. The varied dishes are already included in most restaurants and bistros. Whether a cappuccino with biscuits by the pool, a fruity cocktail in the show bar or a cold beer in the afternoon - an extensive range of drinks is available to you all day free of charge, of course also outside of meal times.
- Why is child pornography illegal
- What are some good conversations about ease of use
- Is alcohol kosher for Passover
- How do you master Google Tag Manager
- What does it mean to kill them all in justice
- How do I overcome the attention
- 5 can be a complex number
- Does Anki really help you learn Japanese?
- What do vegans think of epic mealtimes
- In math what is 9 out of 99
- Has Melbourne ever been called Batmania
- Which is better HCM or HRM
- How do I add runtime to the kernel
- What are some examples of purple prose
- What is a personality test
- Does Africa have a film industry
- Gives secondary alcohol a positive iodoform test
- What can you do to fight flooding?
- What business can I start with 15000
- What is Muenchhausen Syndrome
- Where is the earth
- Why can't I understand Sean Paul
- Are the prices for GST goods finally determined
- How accountable is the Canadian government
- What are some facts about St. Patrick
- All homes have cockroaches
- What is an ITI fitter
- Can a blind person use public transport
- What is the psychology of loneliness
- Is Kamala Harris overrated
- What do people think of Umbraco
- Where is Lord Krishna
- Who is Montana's worst enemy
- Why are plants chordatas