What is the cutoff at SSN
Translation of "a social security number" in German
Documents Business Solutions Conjugation Synonyms Spell check Help and About Us
These examples may contain rude words based on your search result.
These examples may contain slang words based on your search result.
This number is for taxpayers who are not eligible to apply for a Social Security number (SSN), but are legally obligated to file a tax return and to disclose information about their income.
This number is for taxpayers who do not Social security number (SSN), but are required by law to provide information about your income and file a tax return.
They often find that public bodies demand translations of key identity documents, such as passports or birth certificates, in order for them to receive some form of registration or authorization (e.g. a social security number or a driving license).
You are often faced with the situation that government agencies for the purpose of registration or the issuing of permits (e.g. Social security number or driver's license) require them to translate central identification documents such as passports or birth certificates.
But you, Hathaway, a Dhampir girl cut off from the community, out on civilian streets without a dime or a Social Security number?
But you, Hathaway, a Dhampir girl with no friends, wandering the streets, with no money, no Social security number?
If your spouse or qualifying dependent do not have a Social Security Number, an ITIN application must be filed together with the tax return.? What are the required identification documents?
If your spouse or authorized relative does not Social security number owns an ITIN application must be submitted together with the tax return. Which identification documents are required?
ITINs are issued to individuals who are required to have a U.S. taxpayer identification number but who do not have, and are not eligible to obtain a Social Security Number (SSN) from the Social Security Administration.? Who qualifies for an ITIN?
ITINs are issued to individuals who are required to have a US taxpayer identification number, but not Social security number (SSN) and are not authorized to do so by the Social Security Administration.? Who is eligible for an ITIN?
Additional documents include the equivalent of a social security number (codice fiscale).
You'll need a passport, a driver's license and a social security number.
Doesn't work as a phone number, too short for a social security number.
This will enable you to apply for a social security number and U.S. citizenship.
Drummers included Anthony J Tuminello and Nick Roppolo who, like Burton, was too young to hold a social security number.
And in finishing the weird trifecta, there's a social security number on her W-2 form.
In life, you have a social security number. It's the best unique identifier you have.
With that information, it was possible to find his July 1944 application for a social security number - and there it finally transpired that his real full name was Milton Morse Love junior.
With this information it was possible to submit his application a social security number found in July 1944 - and it was there that it eventually emerged that his real full name was Milton Morse Love, Jr.
Content may not be appropriate. Examples are only used to help you translate the word or phrase you are looking for in different contexts. They are not selected or reviewed by us and may contain inappropriate language or ideas; please report examples that you would like to edit or not display. Tactical or colloquial translations are generally marked in red or orange.No results were found for this meaning.
Results: 66. Exact: 66. Elapsed time: 120 ms.
Word index: 1-300, 301-600, 601-900
Term index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
Phrase index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
© 2013-2020 Reverso Technologies Inc. All rights reserved.
- What is the medical term of BSO
- How do I live with a psychopath
- Can autism be cured with homeopathic medicines
- How do I crack FTRE class 10
- How do computerized information systems work
- How profitable is an edible marijuana business
- How can I correct my mother's spelling?
- Slack has a design team
- What is the Andrew Loomis Technique
- Why does Gaana com charge money
- Can Android applications run under Linux?
- How can I recognize schizophrenia
- What are the best hostels in Edinburgh
- Which artist sang the song 37mm
- What is the placebo effect and the blinding
- All amphibians have bones
- What is the future of structured finance
- Engineers receive signing bonuses
- Basic principles of effective portfolio management
- Did you learn anything from ancient mythology?
- What is equilibrium quantity in economy
- What types of epidemiologists are there
- Why are teenagers so obsessed with love?
- How can someone play video games online
- Who does PR for Homeaway
- What are gunas in Indian astrology
- You can use fabric paint for wood
- What is 2 9 9 9 9
- What does common good mean
- Is civil law better than common law
- Why did the Pottawatomie massacre happen?
- How about Super Bowl Week
- When was the Calibri font first introduced?
- Is physics important for computer science