What is a CSS course
Learn CSS - CSS is responsible for the design of websites
Creation of CSS (Cascading Style Sheets)
The World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) developed CSS to return to the original idea of HTML: the separation of information from the presentation. Without CSS, HTML is responsible for content, structure and appearance. A bloated and confusing code emerges.
By using CSS, HTML is responsible for the structure of a document - CSS, on the other hand, is responsible for the appearance (design) responsible.
Like HTML, CSS is "written" as pure text. So we're just creating a text file that defines the design.
As a result, a significantly leaner page (download times) can be created using CSS in a shorter time (why specify something twice?) - and that for all individual pages of a website. Changes to the design are made within a very short time. If you don't use CSS, it's your own fault!
Advantages and disadvantages of CSS
- This is how the layout is done:
The design is consistent between browsers (see below).
- Shorter times
for the creation and maintenance of websites: A complete website design can be created from a single file and modified if necessary.
- Faster transfer:
CSS makes numerous HTML repetitions superfluous. Less code means faster download.
- Display still works with old browsers:
Even with browsers that do not support CSS, the website is still displayed (but without CSS design).
- Different browser support for CSS3:
A small disadvantage is the inconsistent support of CSS3 by browsers. Therefore, not all CSS3 definitions should be used or prefixes should be used.
Faster and more beautiful formatting with CSS
The formatting can be done easily and elegantly via CSS. So z. B. Font attributes such as color, font and spacing can be conveniently set. CSS is comparable to format templates in MS Word.
The special thing about CSS is that this "formatting" simply applies to all individual pages of a website through outsourcing. Accordingly, changes are only made at a central point and can affect all pages of a website.
CSS in version 1 and 2 is completely integrated in all browsers. CSS3 is so widespread that it can be used without any problems. The special thing about CSS is that it is absolutely no problem for browsers that do not know CSS or that cannot yet process individual CSS instructions. These browsers simply ignore these CSS instructions and the page loading still works.
CSS does not intervene in the HTML commands, but the design is superimposed on them.
Links on the subject:
Recommend • Social Bookmarks • Thank you
If you find a bug, please let us know (regardless of whether spelling mistakes or errors in content).
With a mouse Mark the faulty point and take over with the following button:
- Jesus heard music
- What is your opinion on facts
- The Quora website is open source
- How can exercise prevent hair loss
- How much do private music teachers earn
- What made the earth spin?
- How can we deploy ACM quickly
- Upwork Plus costs money
- How is bamboo made
- How do people feel about Benjamin Franklin?
- Where can I rent suits in Bangalore
- What is operator precedence
- What is Article 370 1 1
- When will the result of the SSB interview be announced?
- Writing should be part of learning
- Why does Spain still have a monarch?
- What exactly is colonization
- How do porn actors prevent getting sexually transmitted diseases?
- Which undergraduate accounting class is the most difficult
- What's the perfect thing to wear things
- What happens when you open chakras
- Why should you rent a limousine
- When was Mozilla released?
- How do we program AI