How could I make fudge for diabetics
Wonderfully soft, delicious chocolate chip cookies without sugar and flour that definitely don't taste like giving up!
I am very enthusiastic myself that my low carb cookies with chocolate can do without flour and sugar and are still just delicious. They are also wonderfully suitable for diabetics or people with gluten intolerance. But the best part is the taste of the low carb chocolate chip cookies. You just HAVE to bake them!
Since low carb baking is unfortunately not that uncomplicated, it took me several attempts again this time until I was satisfied with the recipe. The basis of normal cookies consists of wheat flour, butter, eggs and sugar. The former and the latter are omitted. And with it the ingredients that are required for the typical consistency of (crispy) cookies. The gluten contained in the wheat flour acts as a “glue”, holds the dough together and makes it crispy. Since I personally prefer chewy anyway Low carb chocolate cookies eat, so soft, soft, I don't mind the lack of crispness. I prefer to eat them while they are still lukewarm, i.e. straight from the oven. Or (don't laugh!): I put the low carb cookies with chocolate drops in the freezer and take them out 1-2 minutes before I eat 🙂
Main ingredient of Low carb chocolate cookies The wheat flour alternatives are coconut flour and almond flour. I have already explained baking with coconut flour in more detail here. It binds an extremely large amount of liquid and in terms of its baking properties is not at all comparable to wheat. Just like the brown, partially oiled almond flour, which should not be confused with ground almonds (see my tips).
This is how the chocolate chip cookies are perfect without sugar and flour
The sugar alcohols xylitol and erythritol were used as sugar substitutes. You might be wondering why I put so many different products in the Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookies. In my experience, low-carb ingredients have their own individual advantages and disadvantages in terms of nutritional values and baking properties. I wanted to "compensate" for this.
For example, the sugar substitute erythritol is free of calories and carbohydrates, but would taste a bit cool on its own in the cookies without sugar and flour. Xylitol, on the other hand, is more neutral, but depending on the amount it can lead to digestive problems and also has some carbohydrates (albeit significantly less than normal sugar). Together they make the Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe low carb and perfect 😉
Do you already know my eBook "Clean Baking"?
So, what are you waiting for? Get your "Clean Baking" eBook now and learn more than 60 healthy and delicious baking recipes with me!
So: bake them Low carb chocolate chip cookies be sure to check it out, be it the light version with white chocolate in the batter and dark chocolate chunks or the dark version with dark chocolate and cocoa in the batter and light chocolate pieces. I look forward to your feedback! And feel free to click through my many other low-carbohydrate recipes.
Note: I published this post for the first time in 2016 and last updated in 2021.
Low carb chocolate cookies
Additionally for the light variant
Additionally for the dark version
- First, finely chop or grate the chocolate for the dough: If you want dark cookies, use 40g dark chocolate, for light cookies 40g white chocolate. Beat the soft butter with xylitol and erythritol until frothy. Mix in the eggs well one at a time.
- In a second bowl, mix the almond flour with coconut flour, salt, vanilla, baking powder and guar flour (add the cocoa for the dark cookies). Briefly but thoroughly stir this flour mixture into the egg mixture with the milk. Fold in the prepared, finely grated chocolate.
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees top and bottom heat. Let the dough stand for 5 minutes. Cover a tray with baking paper.
- Shape the cookies with wet hands (they hardly melt in the oven anymore) or first shape them into balls and then flatten them on the baking sheet. Cover or decorate the cookies with the chocolate chunks on the tray. Bake for about 11-13 minutes. They can still be soft because they get a little harder when they cool down. Best to enjoy lukewarm or straight from the freezer.
Note: This article is a sponsored post in collaboration with Amazon.de (what does this mean?). It also contains affiliate links (what does that mean?).
- How good are you at writing an essay?
- Is Apple still interested in Beats 1
- How to disinfect a tattoo machine
- Bullying is much less common now
- Which idea always seems new to you
- What is biohazard
- The seminary replaces the college
- What makes a person like a cat
- Quora is slowly becoming another Facebook Instagram
- How do our ears make sound 1
- Was the stock market of Lyft overrated
- Alexa is the next iPhone
- What is the evolutionary reason for hypocrisy
- Which industries boomed during the recession?
- What is session playback
- Which college is better for project management
- Which novel is best suited for expanding knowledge
- Which entrepreneur startup boot camp would you choose
- Was the Republic of Spain communist
- How do I make a slider with CSS
- What is absolute integrity
- How do I get thyroid medication
- What are some examples of statistical AI
- Everyone gets a hostel at TISS
- Who was the first jazz singer
- What is the value of 2601
- What is the spring water
- Are nanomaterials used in the coating industry?
- Do I need a faster camera lens
- Is alcohol kosher for Passover
- How are syndromes typically treated
- What are some properties of HSBR rubber
- Do you look better than most people
- India and China get along