What went wrong between India and Nepal
Round trip: Nepal - To get to know
Join us for an unforgettable Nepal group tour and learn the Nature and culture in the Himalayas get to know it up close.
- Bouddhanath Stupa in Kathmandu
- Durbar Square in Patan
- Safaris in Chitwan National Park
- Experience the sunrise from the Sarangkot panoramic viewpoint
- Boat trip on Lake Phewa
These experiences await you in Nepal
Until 1951 Nepal was a "Forbidden Country", today the small one counts Kingdom in the Himalayas to the major travel highlights on earth. Located between India and Tibet, Nepal has largely preserved its medieval culture.
Magnificent royal cities, Game safari for rhinos and tigers and the world of the "eight-thousanders" in Pokhara promise unforgettable experiences.
As a guest in a former kingdom, you will also be welcomed with a warm “Namaste” on your Nepal tour!
Kathmandu - Patan - Kathmandu - Chitwan National Park - Pokhara - Sarangkot - Pokhara - Kathmandu
- Round trip, transfers, visits and admissions according to the program
- Transport in modern vehicles with air conditioning
- Overnight in good middle class hotels or in Chitwan National Park in a safari resort or lodge
- Basic double room with bath or shower and toilet
- 7 x breakfast, 2 x lunch, 2 x dinner
- Local, German speaking tour guide
- Travel documents
- Travel literature
Not quite what you are looking for yet? We have more Nepal trips for you!
- Is it possible to come to someone's mind
- Is there rock music on Soundcloud
- Mississippi has a state income tax
- How do I overcome shadow functions MBTI
- How did you become a shaman
- What are the three longest rivers in the world
- Where did Jesus go as a child?
- The universe is created from vacuum fluctuations
- What is Cristiano Ronaldo's best attribute
- What is the texture of a sandstone
- How cold it is in Ankara
- What are the cons of REST APIs
- Who trained old armies how to fight
- Why doesn't that mean that people have power?
- Can BPH affect the kidneys
- How is Sirius the hottest sun
- How to write an anganwadi record
- What is your rating of Cochabamba Bolivia
- What does nominal data
- How does learning go on in the career
- What is Jio Triple Play Plan
- Chemistry is hard to study
- Where can I buy marshmallows in Sweden
- Why is Malala Yousafzai so popular