Is TS Grewal good for ISC accounting
Market entry strategies
The choice of a suitable form of market entry is seen as a key success factor in internationalization. In research, however, there is often a static and one-dimensional approach; In textbooks in particular, the focus is on entering a foreign market for the first time.
The contributing authors of this volume examine the problem of the dynamics and complexity of market entry strategies. The internationalization processes of companies show that the entry strategy adopted for the first time is adapted over time; market exits often occur later. At the same time, it can be seen that companies use different forms of entry in parallel, for example with regard to different strategic business areas or product market areas.
About the editors
Prof. Dr. Joachim Zentes holds the chair for business administration, in particular foreign trade and international management, director of the Institute for Trade & International Marketing (H.I.MA.) and director of the European Institute of Saarland University, Saarbrücken.
- Book TitleMarket Entry Strategies
- Book SubtitleDynamics and Complexity
- Editors Joachim Zentes
- Series Titlemir Edition
- Series Abbreviated TitleMIRED
- DOIhttps: //doi.org/10.1007/978-3-8349-3504-5
- Copyright InformationGabler Verlag | Springer Fachmedien Wiesbaden2012
- Publisher NameGabler Verlag
- eBook Packages Business and Economics (German Language)
- Softcover ISBN978-3-8349-3503-8
- eBook ISBN978-3-8349-3504-5
- Edition Number1
- Number of PagesX, 293
- Number of Illustrations54 b / w illustrations, 0 illustrations in color
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- What's an MBBS student's worst nightmare
- How should I eat tomatoes
- What is the Italian version of cheers
- Where did Paul Ryan go to university
- How can you live with agoraphobia
- How do our new ideas make money?
- Is going to school really that important?
- Doctorate in computer science without funding
- Which recruitment companies work with Goldman Sachs
- Includes testing the coding
- Scientific methods will ever end
- How long can iPod nanos still work?
- Is profiling helpful for law enforcement
- Which properties define dissolved substances in chemistry
- What are my rights as a European
- How does a hazardous disaster differ
- Who invented the wishing well?
- Why is everything water-soluble
- The GST applies to a loan disbursement
- Is there an IES for ECE links
- Knew Viserys from Aegon
- How many Indonesian songs are there
- What is the importance of innovative behavior
- What are some brilliant South American films
- Did Jesus really walk on this earth?
- What is the Tirumala area in 1955
- Which class do you teach 1
- Why do people steal bravery
- What percentage of American Jews are Ashkenazi?
- Killed SHAREit Bluetooth
- Why is a bond premium written off
- Are there options for enamel restoration
- Is Persian easier to learn than Arabic