How is the air pressure calculated
Calculate air pressure at a certain altitude
Air pressure with barometer | Air pressure at altitude | Humidity | Precipitation amount | Boiling point | Dew point | Water pressure | Speed of sound | Airtightness | Saturation vapor pressure | Wind pressure | Wind force table | Perceived temperature | Heat index
Calculator for the expected air pressure at a target altitude based on the current values. Enter the current air pressure, altitude and temperature, as well as the target altitude and the temperature there. The air pressure at the target altitude is an estimate for normal weather conditions, not for extremes. A less precise, but simpler calculation can be carried out using the international height formula.
The Temperature gradient indicates how quickly the temperature falls with altitude. A good estimate in normal weather is 0.0065 ° C / meter.
Temperature gradient = (temperature at current altitude - temperature at target altitude) / altitude difference
Barometric altitude formula:
Air pressure at target altitude = air pressure at current altitude * (1 temperature gradient * altitude difference / temperature at current altitude in Kelvin) ^ (0.03416 / temperature gradient)
All information without guarantee © Jumk.de web projects | Calculator online | Imprint Data Protection
- A behaviorist studies body language
- Motivations for IAS preparation
- How can I simply open a startup
- How is climate change affecting Indian agriculture
- Which bank is good for export business
- How do you vote for Jill Stein
- What is an unconscious mind
- How do I calculate the current
- How did we know about black holes
- What are the benefits of staining wood
- How does the radiation shield work
- What does it mean to twist notes?
- Can the VDRL test pick up HIV
- What do snipers wear in cities
- What exactly is Microsoft PWABuilder
- Which branch at the IITH will be introduced?
- Why use flyash in concrete
- Why is Donald Trump afraid of women
- What are the hidden features of WhatsApp
- How much does your product cost
- How is architecture related to building?
- What happens to unresolved criminal cases
- Does the eraser work for the snap gradient
- How can I make a helicopter
- How fast is the internet
- How are lasers used to measure temperature
- What is the natural predator of spiders
- Can middle class Americans immigrate to Canada?
- Should I buy a powerline and WiFi
- Who sings the song Leaving Las Vegas
- How would you share a photo project
- Is jQuery still popular for 2019
- How can I move my AFSB date