Fascism Why do people follow dictators
Hanisauland: Lexicon @todo: from Preprocess
The democratic parliament had become powerless. Because the people were doing very badly economically at that time, they longed for a strong leader. They hoped that he would help them out of their misery.
Fascism outside of Italy
Where does the term come from?
The fascists had the ancient Roman bundle of rods as a symbol on their flags and as a party badge. The Latin term for it is "fasces". The term "fascism" is derived from this.
FAQ / Frequently Asked Questions
(Frequently Asked Questions - this is the English translation of "frequently asked questions")
your further questions ...
We also take a break at the weekend in HanisauLand.
You can ask your questions here again next week!
- What was the worst persona you met
- What is CAP Cash
- Which is better bitcoin or blockchains
- How does time correlate with reality
- Located in Kerala in the northern hemisphere
- What is it like to study mechanical engineering?
- What are Saas models available
- What is your basis for morality
- What is plasmonics
- What do you advise to maintain good fitness
- McDonalds becomes obsolete
- How has your psychology degree served you?
- How is an autopsy carried out
- How do WordPress developers get customers
- Should provide hardware for shared offices
- What is the standard JOIN in SQL
- What is the best brand of cigarettes ever sold
- Is taking advantage of Uber drivers
- What do you think of Barbra Streisand
- What are statutes of limitations
- Is Kamala Harris overrated
- What is hydrops
- Are PBN links good for SEO?
- What is an electric screwdriver