Is the Bhim Army a political party?
The political parties in Uttar Pradesh seem interested in getting Dr. To lure Kafeel Khan into their ranks, although the doctor has only shown his affiliation with a few parties but has not yet given a clear indication of his political leanings.
On Thursday, one day after his release from Mathura Prison, by order of the Allahabad High Court, Kafeel thanked Congress leader Priyanka Gandhi for contacting him to inquire about his welfare and that of his family members.
“Priyanka supported me during this difficult time,” he said on Twitter.
After his release from prison, instead of going to his hometown of Gorakhpur, Kafeel went to Congress-ruled Rajasthan - an indication of his affiliation with the party.
Former Party Chairman of Congress Pradeep Mathur, who was present at the prison gate when Kafeel was released, said: “At the direction of senior party leaders, I have been in regular contact with the Mathura and Aligarh districts to complete the formalities for the release of Kafeel . I also accompanied him to the border in Rajasthan. "
When asked about Kafeel's entry into Congress, Mathur said: “Priyanka had raised her voice in support of humanity and spoke out against the atrocities of the Yogi government against innocent people in Uttar Pradesh. Kafeel has to decide if he wants to work for Congress. "
The doctor has already announced that he will visit Bihar, Assam, Kerala, Tamil Nadu and Karnataka to organize a health camp in the flood-affected areas, Mathur said.
Another unnamed congressional leader said Kafeel had the potential to become the party's Muslim face in the crucial 2022 UP assembly elections, for which the party is working to reclaim lost ground.
"He has great support among his parishioners in Uttar Pradesh as well as in other states," he said.
Meanwhile, the chief of the Bhim army, Chandrashekhar Azad, who started a political party - the Azad Samaj Party (ASP) - also welcomed Kafeel's release. Chandrashekhar struck before the state government, saying the Supreme Court had upheld Kafeel's fight for the weaker sections of society.
During a Facebook live program on Wednesday, Kafeel concluded his speech with ‘Jai Bhim’ and ‘Jai Mulnivasi’, pointing out his ties to the Bhim army, which is working to spread its base in UP. Azad has already announced that ASP will contest the parliamentary elections in 2022. A Bhim army leader said that when Kafeel was in jail, Azad not only supported him but also attacked the BJP government for beating the NSA against him.
The head of the Samajwadi Party (SP), Akhilesh Yadav, welcomed the release of Kafeel in a tweet and said: “All people who love justice have happily welcomed the release and hope that Azam Khan (MP of the Samajwadi Party ) justice will soon be experienced. Injustice and atrocities by those who rule do not last forever. "
A BSP leader, who refused to be named, said party leader Mayawati had already called for Dalit-Muslim-Reverse Brahmins to defeat the BJP in the 2022 general election. The party has come together in support of Kafeel after he was arrested after the oxygen tragedy at the BRD Medical College in Gorakhpur, where around 70 children died.
“To hide its failure, the state government committed atrocities to Dr. Kafeel committed, ”said the BSP leader.
- Which book shouldn't you read? Why?
- When did Poland join the European Union?
- Bernie Sanders is superior to Hillary Clinton
- What is the square root of 750
- What are some things that you find overrated
- What's your favorite Star Trek theory
- Is Mohali safe for girls
- What is my ship
- Where can I rent suits in Bangalore
- Do good guys ever win
- What are the uses of Sodium Nitrite
- Have you tried online product photography before?
- How do they get phone numbers
- How can I clog a steam iron
- Which is better Abu Dhabi or Sharjah
- How can I join NDA through TES
- Is a guitar a violin
- Is 19 too old to start smoking
- Which companies use outbrain
- What are the best opera choirs
- We could call IT engineering
- Can cause asthma reflux
- What is the temperature in Delhi at the moment
- What is the coelom of the earthworm
- Passwords can be recovered
- Is idea a good brand or not
- What does MSG contain
- What is a high school of science
- Where can oil be found on earth
- Is cricket flour Palaeo
- Why is the Navy doing sonar tests
- What do I do with gray water
- How do I control a psychic gift
- Can you only learn by doing it