Is it illegal to burn the flag in Mexico?
Trump's meeting with Mexico's president: to good neighbors and a great wall
Mexico City In the dispute over the planned construction of a border wall, US President Donald Trump and Mexico's President Enrique Peña Nieto meet in Washington on January 31. This was announced by the White House spokesman, Sean Spicer. Both presidents had previously spoken to each other on the phone on Saturday. Peña Nieto offered Trump an "open dialogue," said his presidential palace.
It is of interest to work on an agenda that benefits both countries, but also respects the sovereignty of both nations. Trump wants to renegotiate or terminate the Nafta free trade agreement, deport millions of migrants without legal papers and build a high wall along the entire 3200-kilometer border with Mexico. The neighboring country should bear the costs.
Mexico's Foreign Minister Luis Videgaray Caso and Economics Minister Ildefonso Guajardo Villarreal are expected to hold talks with the new US administration in Washington on Wednesday and Thursday. “The aim of these working talks is to create a framework for agreement and certainty in various areas, including trade, migration and security,” announced the presidential palace.
Trump had denigrated Mexicans in the US election campaign as rapists and drug traffickers. With the wall he wants to stop illegal immigration. Around eleven million Mexicans live in the USA, around half of them without a residence permit. Your transfers are a major source of foreign currency for Mexico. Peña Nieto and Trump had already met in Mexico City during the election campaign, but the American did not abandon his plans.
After the inauguration, protests against the new US president broke out in Mexico City. "Donald Trump - hate-sowers" and "Mexico is more than Trump" could be read on banners. "We reject Mr Trump's racist discourse," said one speaker. On the sidelines, protesters set fire to US flags and a Trump doll.
- What words drive liberals crazy
- What is a partial colonoscopy
- How do you think about Facebook
- How to drill plastic
- What can you do after the 12th trade
- Why is light good and dark bad
- How did Firebase get traction?
- Urinating between ejaculations will help prevent pregnancy
- Where can I learn Blender for free
- How robots and automation can save jobs
- Bridge card game What are common psyches
- What are the basics in automotive engineering
- What are examples of structured programming
- What is more important theology or philosophy
- How much does heroin cost in Texas
- What is the formula of Ethylylethanoate
- Are you sadly depressed
- Linear algebra is easy
- Can bacteria grow in demineralized water?
- Who owns the Astrill VPN service
- Are there unsafe areas in Chattanooga, USA
- What are the alternatives for AdMob
- What's the point of CNN
- Can someone testify for Patanjali products