Which Christmas tree lasts the longest
Keeping the Christmas tree fresh longer
Keeping the Christmas tree fresh - the right care for your Christmas tree
Most of the Christmas trees are felled at the end of November and put up in the living room before the third Advent. The anticipation of Christmas should not be clouded by needling the Christmas tree early. By choosing the right type of tree and taking a few simple steps, needling can be delayed as much as possible.
Nordmann firs and noble firs have the longest shelf life
As a Christmas tree, you can choose from a whole range of different types of Christmas tree. It is not for nothing that Nordmann firs are among the most popular Christmas trees in Germany. In addition to their even growth and the soft, non-piercing needles, the long shelf life is a special feature. Several weeks can pass in the heated living space before you lose the first needles.
Even noble firs or noble firs can often remain until well into January without them starting to form needles. Spruces, on the other hand, are also beautiful Christmas trees, but they lose their needles after two to three weeks.
Christmas trees with water stay fresh longer
You can have a positive effect on the durability of the Christmas tree if you store the tree after buying it in a cool and sheltered place until you set up the Christmas tree, for example in the basement or on the balcony. The best thing to do is to put the Christmas tree in a bucket of water and free it from the transport network.
If you have a Christmas tree stand with a water tank, it is best to fill it with normal tap water so that the Christmas tree does not needles. The addition of sugar is often recommended. The same applies to freshness-retaining agents, but you must make sure that no pets drink from the water tank.
A large Christmas tree consumes around a liter of water within three days, so it is best to pour it regularly to keep the Christmas tree fresh for longer. To prevent premature needling, do not place your Christmas tree right next to a heater or stove and regularly wet its branches with water.
- Are there electrical engineers who work with veterinarians
- Why are people afraid of flies
- What is the weirdness factor
- Did Italy use African soldiers during World War II
- What are some great WordPress themes for business
- How does a smoke alarm work
- Has electricity ground
- What are your favorite Star Trek podcasts
- What is the growth cycle of succulents
- How to use a tuning fork
- How do image sites get AdSense approval
- Why does the weather change every time
- What do you think about going paperless
- Is Freud's theory of personality relevant today
- Why do plastic bottles have curves
- What are the ways to avoid stupidity
- How and why do sharks attack
- Why study at INSEEC Paris
- How did Al Anon help you
- How often do alligators eat
- How does Warren Buffett see the world
- Which book do I have to buy
- What is atherosclerosis
- How does Ferrari make money
- What happened too long
- Do we have to masturbate?
- Who does PR for Homeaway
- Is Riyadh in the UAE
- What are the different colors of beagles
- How do I do Pjoengjang naengmyeon
- Motherboards come with screws
- Deriving 0 is 1
- Who is the youngest user on Dribbble