Is Joey's pizza better than dominoes
Domino's succeeds in taking over Joey's pizza smoothly in record time
The two listed franchise companies Domino‘s Pizza Enterprises from Australia and Domino‘s Pizza Group plc from UK took over Joey‘s Pizza Service (Germany) GmbH for 79 million euros in a joint venture at the beginning of the year. It was one of the fastest and most successful conversions in the history of the global brand Domino’s: Over 200 stores were renovated and reopened. A success that also speaks for Domino’s international expertise. A large-scale campaign with TV, online and posters celebrates this success and is now attracting wide-ranging attention.
Hamburg, December 2016 - The conversion could hardly have been better: The process started at the beginning of 2016, and now, in December, over 200 stores of Joey’s Pizza have been rebuilt, redesigned and reopened under the Domino’s flag - the last branch was opened on December 14th. Completed in Saarbrücken. An immense amount of material was required, here are a few examples: 2,515 m² stone wall, 1,626.4 liters of wall paint, 2,996 running meters of oak beams and a team of 50 craftsmen were involved in the renovation of around 215 stores.
The franchise partners are already benefiting from the great international expertise of the Domino Doms global brand as well as its brand strength and marketing investments, which will further strengthen their competitive position in the German pizza market. This takeover did not have a major impact on the day-to-day work and ongoing business of the current Domino’s partners: The recipes of the previous Joey’s Pizza portfolio for pizza, pasta and salad remained unchanged, and the range is supplemented by popular products from Domino’s world. The management of the Hamburg company accompanied the takeover and will continue to support Domino’s partners in their success with their 70 employees at the Hamburg headquarters.
“The conversion was definitely a great challenge, a rollercoaster of emotions. The process was not always easy and there were doubts here and there, but by and large it was a model conversion, perhaps the most successful in the history of Domino’s. I would like to take this opportunity to thank the Domino’s franchise partners, employees in the stores and at the system headquarters, customers and suppliers, we all pulled together, "said Karsten Liberang, Managing Director of Domino’s Pizza Deutschland GmbH. This success is now to be celebrated with a large, Germany-wide advertising campaign to ring in the first Domino’s year after the conversion. The campaign starts in January with an eight-digit euro budget in the core media TV, Out Of Home and Online. The advertising offensive will strengthen brand awareness and provide attractive ordering incentives.
- Our imagination dies
- Provides Yahoo for Groupon
- Why does IP overlap
- What are the best textbooks on neuropsychology
- How does OCD affect one's own behavior?
- What is 1 2000000 in german?
- What is the future of GoPro
- How long do BMWs usually last
- The house sparrow eats sunflower seeds
- Where and how are Oakley sunglasses made
- Why is it worth studying Slavoj Zizek
- What makes a country Scandinavian
- What's good about Visual Studio 2017
- What are some dark secrets about Palestine
- What is the quietest window ac unit
- What do Americans think of Mr Bean
- What tools are there to test Caller ID?
- What is an advanced civilization
- How can I travel in Dubai
- Pollute incinerators
- What are the strategies for financial planning
- Which are Salma Hayek's best three films
- Why am I attracted to boys' hands?
- What went wrong between India and Nepal